“I'd stay here again!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Tina1207
Indianapolis, Indiana
“I'd stay here again!”
Reviewed March 20, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

I stayed here in March 2013. I only stayed in half of the rental. It was a very nice rental on the first floor up a flight of stairs. There is an elevator.
Flavia, my contact at the rental, was very kind, the first day I was there I discovered I had forgotten the PIN to my bank card (currently in Afghanistan and we don't use bank cards here so it had been awhile). She helped me with some options so that I could get cash till my PIN could be sent to me.
The Metro is a 5 to 10 min walk from the rental.
St Peters' Basillica is a 20 to 30 min walk from the rental.
There is a wonderful restaurant right down the street from the rental (Da Enzo).
I did have a hard time finding the rental the first day - it was raining and I'm sure that didn't help.
I would stay here again, and I recommend this rental for a solo traveler, a family, or two couples.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It was an older building - the doors were beautiful.
Liked least: There wasn't a wine opener. A listing of local restaurants and menu's would have been nice.
Traveling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed January 2, 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Management Response
Apr 26, 2017
Many thanks for this extremely positive review.
Best regards,
Casa Gigli owners
Taiwan
Reviewed August 16, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
HK
Reviewed July 29, 2012 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

Check in / front desk
FamilyLau...
Saint Charles, Illinois
“Comfortable, Clean and Great Location”
Reviewed July 23, 2012 for a stay in July 2012
people found this review helpful

We truly enjoyed our vacation in Rome because of our stay at Casa Gigli. The location was perfect, the price was very affordable and the apartment was comfortable and very clean. Amy was there to meet us for check in, and answered our questions as best she could. If she couldn't she had suggestions on how to find an answer. The bedrooms were spacious even tho the twin beds weren't very comforatable but they were tolerable, and having 2 bathrooms was very helpful when you have 4 adults getting ready to go out in the morning! The kitchen was well supplied, although we could have used some paper towels or napkins to clean up after some fruit and snacks that we brought home. If I could wish for 2 things the next time we stay I would like somewhere to sit in the living / kitchen area besides the kitchen table, and a shelf in the showers to store soap and shampoo bottles.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location
Liked least: small showers
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Valladolid (Spain)
Reviewed July 11, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Mexico City
Reviewed July 1, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing