“Great ice-cream, had an amazing variety of flavors and very affordable.”

Gelateria dell’Angeletto
Ranked #18 of 979 Dessert in Rome
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Monti
Description: We are open.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great ice-cream, had an amazing variety of flavors and very affordable. We tried many different flavors since they serve 3 balls per con.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (697)

Reviewed September 10, 2019 via mobile

Great Gelato with a good selection of flavours. Fast and friendly service in a good location close to the colosseum.

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank GlasgowFoodie30
Reviewed August 20, 2019

Stopped by after dinner. Not the best gelato we found in Rome. Tast was quite fake compared to some other places.

4  Thank TyDvs
Reviewed August 19, 2019

Gelateria dell’Angeletto is on the way to metro stop Cavour – a perfect reason that I cannot miss it. It is also a rare place with vegan and gluten free options.
Normally I intentionally had a light lunch so that I can save my stomach for the bigger, darker and crispier cone topped with 3 gelato balls (€ 3.5 is what you will pay or go for a smaller normal cone with € 2.5 but you will still have 3 gelato balls)!
Angeletto offers way too much interesting flavors than those classics. When I asked for a “chocolate” flavor, I was asked “which chocolate?” Quickly counting, realized, they’ve got actually 5 different chocolate flavors…
My favorites and definitely wanting to recommend are:

Nutella vegan(really 100% Nutella), Fontante (guess is 70% plus dark), Nocciola (hazelnut from Viterbo), Pistacchio (from Bronte, Sicily), Ricotta cioccolato (un upgraded version to the normal worldwide milk chocolate), Caramel salato (a worldwide popular gelato flavor but rarely seen in Italy, cannot miss)

Reviewed August 7, 2019

Sooooooo good!!! Nutella Vegan HELLO! Another great find in Rome always through one of our foodie guides Dominique. YES!!! Went back like 10 times and need to go back another 10 before we leave!