We had a great experience here, stayed 4 nights. I did a lot of research in planning our itinerary, but the service was the biggest perk, local guidance on restaurants, sites and the best use of your time while visiting was incredibly helpful. Our room was a decent size, vaulted ceiling and the window opened to the front street so plenty of light. Breakfast was great, and they even provided it before normal hours for us as we had an early flight home. You can walk to many places from here but are also close to the underground tube for further destinations like Vatican City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auditorium di Mecenate is a modern Hotel , which aims to capture the traditional spirit of Roman's hospitality and traditions. Located in an old building in a unique Umbertino style Area (King Umberto II), ideally positioned for those who wants being able to have quick access to principal areas of historical and tourist interest that only Rome can offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Auditorium di Mecenate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auditorium Di Mecenate Rome
- Auditorium Di Mecenate Hotel Rome