I stayed at Auditorium di Mecenate 3 nights with 3 friends and our experience there couldn't been better. The staff is incredible and very friendly. The breakfast is a very good and has a plenty of food. The room and bathroom are clean and the bed is very confortable. If I come back to Rome one day I will definitely choose Auditorium di Mecenate to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auditorium di Mecenate is a modern Hotel , which aims to capture the traditional spirit of Roman's hospitality and traditions. Located in an old building in a unique Umbertino style Area (King Umberto II), ideally positioned for those who wants being able to have quick access to principal areas of historical and tourist interest that only Rome can offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Auditorium di Mecenate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auditorium Di Mecenate Rome
- Auditorium Di Mecenate Hotel Rome