If you are a light sleeper - positively avoid this room. The smallest sound at night is echoed, even
a receptionist chair movement. Otherwise - perfect spot for a singe person, small but efficient.
Pros: clean room and modern clean bathroom, comfortably firm bed (not too firm), internet works perfectly, modern accents from IKEA. Well, of course, a cappuccino by your bedside, safety - 5 meters from the door is a receptionist desk - 24/7, and the hotel staff, all of them, are wonderful and helpful.
Contras: overhead light might be more cheerful, and, like was mentioned by almost every review for this room - a lack of audio insulation.
Tips: no credit card for metro ticket/max change is 6 E (do not insert 50E bill :)).
There is a deli/minisupermarket across the street (one block farther from the square) - cheese, cold cuts, sweets, even vino in the fridge.
International phone call to US - 10c/minute - two doors on the right side from the hotel door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auditorium di Mecenate is a modern Hotel , which aims to capture the traditional spirit of Roman's hospitality and traditions. Located in an old building in a unique Umbertino style Area (King Umberto II), ideally positioned for those who wants being able to have quick access to principal areas of historical and tourist interest that only Rome can offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Auditorium di Mecenate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auditorium Di Mecenate Rome
- Auditorium Di Mecenate Hotel Rome