“This is truely our home in Rome.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Home in Rome Kosher Bed and Breakfast

You added The Home in Rome Kosher Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
The Home in Rome Kosher Bed and Breakfast
4.5 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   Via Ravenna 34 | Zona Piazza Bologna, 00161 Rome, Italy   |
Ranked #46 of 3,436 Rome B&B and Inns
jerusalem
“This is truely our home in Rome.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2009

The Nakash family made a comfortable and warm home for us. The help we received in planning our Roman holiday were very helpful and made our trip a pleasure. The cleanliness of the place and helpfulness of the staff gave first time visitors to the city the confidence to explore Rome at our leisure knowing we could always "go home". The food was excellent and we look forward to coming again and bringing our friends also.

Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple

new york
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2009

Before I left for Italy I did a lot of research and the wonderful reviews and great price lead me to the Home in Rome and I am so glad it did. The hospitality, thoughfulness, warmth and caring of ALL of the staff is felt by each guest indivdually. Avraham went out of his way to make sure everyones stay was Amazing, not just our stay in The Home in Rome but our stay in ROME too. Shabbas was taken care of down to a personal tour of the Shuls in the area, but only if you wanted to participate and we are glad we did! Furthermore, the rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable and even the woman cleaning the room was insightful enough to notice that my friend needed a thicker blanket so she made sure to supply one with out even asking us! I wish I could say more, but I feel like I could go on forever...just know that if you decide to stay in The Home in Rome you will be glad you did and once you make that decision you won't have to think about one more detail because they have it all covered! When I go back to Rome there is no other place I would stay.
Thanks again!
Shira and Miri

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with friends
1 Thank flairrah
ISRAEL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2009

Abraham and Eva NAKASH our loved ones.
We wanted to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for hospitality management on Saturday. We enjoyed very much the words in our mouths not be enough to thank you for everything you did for us. You thought of everything starting from Thursday night, When Avraham gave us familiarity with the neighborhood and made sure we understand how to get to, bakery and took us to the synagogue, kosher restaurant, continue on Friday with send them prepared for the Sabbath, Shabbat candles, Kiddush cup, playing not to bore us on Saturday , and Saturday in the synagogue concern heartfelt desire that we have nothing but good. We admit we felt even better than we feel at home on Saturday.
There is no greater than you and I wish the world people like you the world ...
We want to invite you to visit us with and to be our guests with all our hearts in Jerusalem.
Love and appreciate very much.
Joel Maman, Yoel Fedly Moshe Maman

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with friends
roma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2009

We had a great time it felt like home, great service, great breakfast , great location, great people!!!!

Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2009

We just had a lovely stay in Rome and we must share it....
The home in Rome is a very nice place with a geat hospitality.
The appartment looks so nice, the envirment is so worm and the breakfast was so tasty.

We are so happy that we spent our vacation in thisplace.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
Ashkelon, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2009

My husband and I spent a lovely week at the Home in Rome. It is conveniently situated 2 mins from the Piazza Bologna metro station and is the first stop for the 62 bus which takes you right into central Rome. The hospitality and atmosphere of the hotel are what make it such a pleasant place to stay in. Eva and Ever have managed to establish what they set out to create - a home from home, a home in Rome for any traveller and all the more so if kashrut and Sabbath observance are important to you. The breakfast is generous and Ever, the ever-lovely proprietor, fluent in Italian, English, Hebrew and Arabic, was frequently on hand to recommend trips in Rome and tips on getting around. The guest lounge has a fridge with drinks and milk, an urn with hot water, coffee and tea, cake / biscuits, a computer with internet connection: 24/7.
The secret to the success of this establishment : it is run from the heart.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
2 Thank LeonieIsrael
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2009

I just returned from a two-week trip to Italy. This was my first trip to Italy and I had no idea what to expect. The Home in Rome is an amazing and very special place. Ever and Eva, are warm and very special people. They went out of their way to make sure my stay and visit to Italy was very special.

I chose this B & B as my home base and took trips from there. The B & B is immaculate and charming. They have a very special common area where there is internet, juice, water, coffee, snack and etc. day and night. It is very special as it provided a chance to meet other people and relax without being "trapped" in your room.

Each morning I woke to an amazing breakfast and a warm and wonderful host. Ever came each morning and helped me plan my day. He went above and beyond making sure we were comfortable and happy with our stay. In addition, the B & B is located in a great neighborhood away from all the "touristy" things but steps away to the Metro and bus stop. It could not have been any more convenient. It is also within an arms reach to many local restaurants, bakery and etc.

Staying at the Home in Rome was a huge part of my trip. If I ever return to Italy I would not even consider staying anywhere else. I must also mention the staff was also tremendous and wonderful.

Many Many Thanks