The place is tastefully decorated, well located with comfortable rooms. Most importantly, however, you are completely taken care of by the generous and kind people who run the place. It is less a bed and breakfast and more like visiting a generous relative's home. A sitting room fridge is always stocked with cold drinks. Hot tea, coffee and pastry are available all day long. Jada and Delia take the time to explain and help you with anything you need. Whether you are non-kosher or non-Jewish or kosher Sabbath observers, this B&B offers warm, generous hospitality to all. It is especially a gem for travellers who keep kosher and observe Sabbath because it is so difficult to find anything like this anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms are equipped with air-condition, Color TV, hair dryer and WI-FI internet connection. Prices include good Kosher breakfast, hotel facilities such as daily cleaning of the rooms, TV, frigo bar, open living room with complimentary tea, coffee, fresh drinks and use of the computer with 24hrs internet connection . The apartment is elegant and quiet, located in the very central Jewish area called Piazza Bologna. There is an underground station and many bus lines which take in a few minutes everywhere. Four stops from Coliseum, Capitoline Hills and historical centre, three stops from Terminal main train station, and 1 stop from Tiburtina Station. It is also very easy to go to the Vatican museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Home in Rome Kosher Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Home In Rome Kosher Hotel Rome
- The Home In Rome Kosher b&b