Exceptional location, comfortable, clean environment, attentive and hospitable staff made for a wonderful stay in Rome. Jade, our superb hostess, went out of her way to make us feel at home, advising us with respect to tourist, transport and restaurant needs. Along with her assistant Dalia, Jade prepared a delicious breakfast to help get us on our way every morning; fresh fruits and vegetables, scrumptious rolls, exceptional cheeses...you couldn't ask for anything additional!
Proximity to the metro station, great shopping and sites nearby, access to computer facilities on-site, and (if it is, respectfully, of importance to your stay) a kosher-cuisine environment makes The Home in Rome the ideal choice for your tourist or business needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms are equipped with air-condition, Color TV, hair dryer and WI-FI internet connection. Prices include good Kosher breakfast, hotel facilities such as daily cleaning of the rooms, TV, frigo bar, open living room with complimentary tea, coffee, fresh drinks and use of the computer with 24hrs internet connection . The apartment is elegant and quiet, located in the very central Jewish area called Piazza Bologna. There is an underground station and many bus lines which take in a few minutes everywhere. Four stops from Coliseum, Capitoline Hills and historical centre, three stops from Terminal main train station, and 1 stop from Tiburtina Station. It is also very easy to go to the Vatican museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Home in Rome Kosher Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Home In Rome Kosher Hotel Rome
- The Home In Rome Kosher b&b