The Home in Rome is the perfect name for this bed and breakfast because you genuinely feel that you are in a home! Clean rooms, clean bathroom. Only a short walk away from the metro stop. Very convenient especially if you are traveling on a budget. Very nice staff. Staying here enhanced my stay in Rome! Recommend this to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms are equipped with air-condition, Color TV, hair dryer and WI-FI internet connection. Prices include good Kosher breakfast, hotel facilities such as daily cleaning of the rooms, TV, frigo bar, open living room with complimentary tea, coffee, fresh drinks and use of the computer with 24hrs internet connection . The apartment is elegant and quiet, located in the very central Jewish area called Piazza Bologna. There is an underground station and many bus lines which take in a few minutes everywhere. Four stops from Coliseum, Capitoline Hills and historical centre, three stops from Terminal main train station, and 1 stop from Tiburtina Station. It is also very easy to go to the Vatican museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Studio Scivoletto S.r.l. and Hotels.com so you can book your The Home in Rome Kosher Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Home In Rome Kosher Hotel Rome
- The Home In Rome Kosher b&b