This is our third visit to Rome and we stayed again at Eva's wonderful B&B. It is clean and comfortable with convenient transportation to all Rome. The rooms are airy and quieter than other places. The staff are amazingly helpful with booking sites in and outside the city. Jada, Dalia, Flor will help with any of your needs with a smile and a real interest in making your trip easy and fun. A real family run business we found it so pleasant that we are planning our next trip around another stay here. We can not recommend this place more highly. Moti and Miriam Kellner, Jerusalem
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms are equipped with air-condition, Color TV, hair dryer and WI-FI internet connection. Prices include good Kosher breakfast, hotel facilities such as daily cleaning of the rooms, TV, frigo bar, open living room with complimentary tea, coffee, fresh drinks and use of the computer with 24hrs internet connection . The apartment is elegant and quiet, located in the very central Jewish area called Piazza Bologna. There is an underground station and many bus lines which take in a few minutes everywhere. Four stops from Coliseum, Capitoline Hills and historical centre, three stops from Terminal main train station, and 1 stop from Tiburtina Station. It is also very easy to go to the Vatican museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Hotel.de so you can book your The Home in Rome Kosher Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Home In Rome Kosher b&b
- The Home In Rome Kosher Hotel Rome