“the best B&B in Rome”

The Home in Rome Kosher Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #172 of 3,734 Rome B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 28, 2012

This is our third visit to Rome and we stayed again at Eva's wonderful B&B. It is clean and comfortable with convenient transportation to all Rome. The rooms are airy and quieter than other places. The staff are amazingly helpful with booking sites in and outside the city. Jada, Dalia, Flor will help with any of your needs with a smile and a real interest in making your trip easy and fun. A real family run business we found it so pleasant that we are planning our next trip around another stay here. We can not recommend this place more highly. Moti and Miriam Kellner, Jerusalem

Room Tip: The larger suite has a bathroom for two and if I could have put it in my suitcase, I'd love to t...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We had a great time at the home in rome. I took my daughter to rome for a graduation present from high school and I wanted a family environment for our stay there. The home in rome did not disappoint. The owners made us feel like family and the staff was extremely helpful. We would definitely recommend staying here if you are visiting rome. It was a great experience and we are not even jewish.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed September 30, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Home in Rome on the tail end of our honeymoon, and I can honestly say that the quality of service we received while staying there was incredible and so far superior to any other hotel we stayed in on our trip, no matter how "luxurious."

No matter the time of day, there was always great tasting pastries, cakes and fruit laid out in addition to fresh juice and American style coffee, a rarity in Italy.

We departed from Italy on a pm flight, and were able to store our luggage so that we could easily go site-seeing that day. Moreover, fresh towels and the use of an extra room were given to us in case we wanted a nap and shower before our flight. We decided to come back for a coffee and relaxed on the veranda with about 2 hours to go before we left for the airport.

Lastly, I can't say enough about Avram and the staff. They were extremely helpful, kind, and we truly enjoyed their company at breakfast and throughout our stay. My wife and went to synagogue with Avram on Saturday and got a first hand narrative of the Libyan Jewish experience over a "Kiddush" of Scotch, mini-pizzas and mini-tuna sandwiches.

In conclusion, it was truly a remarkable trip capped off by a remarkable little bed & breakfast. We can't wait to go back!

The Millers.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Sense of home, personal care of Avram, Giada and the housekeeper Dalia, Avram speaks Hebrew and gives us good advices from his heart. Excellent location, near Bologna Metro station and circle bus line No. 62 from Bologna to the Vatican and back runs through the center of Rome.
Close to Termini.
Large room, free internet, Coffee Facilities with refreshments, free refrigerator with cold drinks.
And all this at a good price.

We knows where we will stay next time in Rome.

Pnina and Eitan Yahav,
Haifa, Israel

Room Tip: I recommend the rooms with showers and toilets en suite room
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2012

My husband and I stayed 9 nights at the "Home in Rome" this August. We chose this B&B on the basis of reviews we'd read and we certainly weren't disappointed! This cosy and friendly guest house provides clean and comfortable accomodation, a very satisfying breakfast and refreshments throughout the day. It has the advantage of being located within very easy and quick reach of the centre of Rome (by metro or bus, both of which are a 2 minute walk away) without having the noise and bustle of the city. Being located in a Jewish area, it is within easy access of a kosher store and kosher restaurants. The owners, Avraham and Eva, are warm and welcoming, ever-willing to give help and good advice; and Avraham made sure we had an unforgettable Shabbat with the local Jewish community! The live-in staff member, Delia, who gave us a lovely reception, is sweet and kind and ensures that everthing runs smoothly. In short, we would definitlely recommend staying at this delightful guest house.

Room Tip: We took one of the en-suite rooms. It was nicely furnished, had a fridge, television and more than a...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Karen M
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Solo traveller - from Canada. I booked Home in Rome at the last minute I had a wonderful and friendly stay. I would highly recommend this B&B I felt safe and well taken care of. The location was perfect close to the Metro and the Vattican. There was many different restaurants in the area all of which were clean and reasonably priced.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My wife and I spent 4 nights at this delightful bed and breakfast in March. The rooms were nicely appointed, the breakfast was wonderful and access to all of the sites Rome has to offer was minutes away.
Avraham was incredible in helping us with restaurant and site recommnedations and really made our stay something to remember...

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple