I feel compel to write this review, to give those that would want to stay in this property to consider the pros and cons.
My family did not choose this hotel but was assigned by Insight Vacations, which happened to have a business relationship with it.
1. Greeted by dirty, soiled and barely red carpet as you entered the revolving door.
2. Beautiful fountain ahead, with well decorated lobby on the left. Ventured further into it revealed comfortable seats and a few up to date magazines for reading pleasure.
3. Main enterance to the right were the always smiley receptionists that gave good information on the
4. There were 2 lifts, 1 relatively bigger than the other. With bulky luggages, the smaller one would not fit.
5. The room assinged to us had poor air circulation. Due to "winter season" (@ 15 degree celsius during the day), the air conditioner can only function as fan or heater. We were left with no choice, kept the windows opened but that invited mosquitos to visit the room!
6. The shower area was equipped with a welcoming "rain & body" showering facility. However the spoiler ahead was a very choaked drainage that quickly flooded the basin. The sliding shower door was also half hanging as if it would fall off in no time.
7. We also noticed the room did not have tissue box provided, just toilet rolls.
8. There was also no self service coffee and tea making facility provided.
9. Beware of the wooden wall skirting as well. There were small nails protruding and my kid cut her heel accidentally.
10. Breakfast was included as part of the tour arrangement however the hot food (essentially bacon and scrambled egg) were controlled items with a waiter stood by the side guarding the food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Romanico Palace Hotel, situated in the heart of the Eternal City, is the ideal starting point for discovering the historic, artistic, cultural and gastronomic wonders of Rome. A few steps from Via Veneto, Galleria Borghese, Via Condotti and Piazza di Spagna. Walking around you can enjoy the most important monuments: the Coliseum, Piazza Navona, the Trevi Fountain and the Pantheon.Each room is different and stands out due to its unique personality. The sense of beauty, the frescoes and attention to detail are testified by the Italian furniture made with an elegant combination of designs and colours. All the marble bathrooms have been renovated to be modern and functional.Entering the Roof Garden, you are greeted by a magnificent 360° view of Rome. We also offer a wellness area, an oasis where you can find harmony between body and soul, dedicated to all those who wish to have a wellbeing experience. The Fitness Centre offers various equipment for daily training, from the latest Technogym cardio machines to weights.The Romanico Palace Hotel is perfect for those seeking an exclusive atmosphere, and values its ability to combine warmth and discretion, courtesy and the utmost respect for privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Romanico Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Romanico Palace Rome
- Romanico Palace Hotel Rome