“Sweet Dreams Rome”
Review of Sweet Dreams INN

Sweet Dreams INN
Ranked #2,242 of 3,734 Rome B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Definitely go again!!! Good location.
If you stay here, understand that it is an apartment turned into a B&B so you walk past it on the road (Via Cola). It's a lovely room, would recommend and stay again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 24, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AnyaFanya90
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Comments by other users of TripAdvisor helped me a lot. Regarding this B&B I want to say that from the beginning it look like its not going to be very good. First Mrs Veronica was not answering her phone for confirmation, than I had problems when I realized that I booked room with one big bed (didnt need it, I needed two separate beds). I contacted SleepingRome through which I made booking and explaind that if they cant provide me assistance in contacting Veronica and with bed issue I am ready to look for another acc.
Very soon all of this problems were solved. Sure someone would say "I was ready to change", but please have in mind I would lose reseravation fee that was 48 euros...Arrived there and it looked like bathroom was shared...this time I was wrong. Our room had private bathroome, tv, heating...Every morning there was a breakfast with tea or coffe, coffe can be made in rome with everything at your hand....Lets say I give service 4 on a scale from 1 to 5, and only because of if you turn to much electric things, light go out...for example hair dryer always made power go out...but next to the door entrance there was box with curcuit...so people just pull them up and everything is ok...Location of public transport is also great...everything is near and that is very important...If you need any more info be free to contact me...:)

Room Tip: When you enter the B&B chose a room on your left. This room has one big bed and small one, and h...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 26, 2012

We booked this B&B because of its proximity to the Vatican. Day before we left for Rome, I got an email from the site I booked with that this B&B has moved! I was furious because the new location wasn’t what I was looking for.... but it was too late to look for a new room somewhere else. This was my 3rd trip to Rome so I wasn’t worried as much as I know the city well by now. When we got to the B&B I was positively surprised with the surroundings: wide beautiful street, nice area with lots nice stores all around,3 min walk to metro, and still not far from Vatican. The B&B is located in a very nice higher end apartment building with pretty entrance. It is an apartment with 3 rooms- all rented to tourist, the B&B person is there in the am only to serve breakfast. She was super nice. Our room was good size, clean and had everything we needed: comfy bed, nice decor and large window that fully opened so that we can sit on it and sip wine in the evenings. There is also new very well equipped kitchen that we could use any time of the day or night with juice and milk in the fridge for us! The location is pretty good and we walked almost everywhere from there. Great shopping is right there and few good resteurants are close by as well. The price of rooms was great too!

I was still a bit upset about the sudden address change and I had a talk with the owner. She
explained that the booking site we used (Agoda) has known about the move of the property over a month in advance but no one updated the website although the B&B owner prompted them numerous times. In fact the email regarding the address change came from Agoda directly and not the B&B owner, she did not have access to our email- apparently that’s their policy.
All in one, I was impressed with this B&B, its staff and location. I would definitely recommend it to my friends and I would stay there again. I walked by the old location of this B&B and was happy that it has moved! The new location is better, nicer and the rooms are larger.
Have a great stay! I did!
one more thing: the added city tax is norm in most places in Italy now and yes, you do have to pay it and it it on top of your B&B bill,its only 2 euro/ per person/ night.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple