My sisters & I stayed at this gorgeous hotel for our annual reunion. We had a room with 3 beds in it. (Not rollaway cots!) The room was beautifully decorated and immaculate. The included breakfast buffet was fresh and delicious, and we could either sit in the lovely dining room, or out on the patio with a spectacular view of the Fountain of Trevi, not 20 yards from the hotel. This made it easy to find our way around Rome, as we just followed the signs to the fountain.
Concierge Linda and the rest of the staff went out of their way to see to our every need. But the best part of this was the PERFECT location on a dining/shopping street, so it took no time for us to feel like native Italians! None of us will hesitate to stay here on our next visit to Rome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Relais Trevi Fountain RomeWelcome to the Relais Trevi Fountain in the historical centre of Rome, the ideal accommodation for an unforgettable romantic break in one of the world’s oldest and most spellbinding cities. Our luxury rooms & suites in the historical centre of Rome has undergone recent refurbishment to make it an immaculate yet personable accommodation in which you can set your mind at ease and make the most out of the cityThe Trevi FountainOne of Rome’s most popular landmarks and probably the most famous fountain in the world, the stunning Fontana di Trevi was immortalised in the 1960 classic Fellini film La Dolce Vita, starring Marcello Mastroianni and Anita Ekberg - who famously frolics in the fountain on a balmy Roman night. Needless to say, frolicking in the fountain today will probably land you with a hefty fine to pay, but if you can resist diving in, this beautiful Renaissance masterpiece is generally regarded as one of Rome’s most romantic spots.Our LocationTaking our name from the fountain, which is just a few metres away from the entrance to our luxury rooms & suites, the Relais Fontana di Trevi puts guests deep in the cobble-stoned heart of renaissance Rome, with other landmarks such as the Spanish Steps and Piazza Barberini within easy walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Relais Fontana Di Trevi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Fontana Di Trevi Hotel Rome
- Relais Fontana Di Trevi Rome