We wanted to stay in Rome for one night at the tail-end of of two weeks cruise. I was traveling with my grandmother who wanted to be near the Trevi fountain. After reading all the reviews about the hotels around the fountain I choose this one - and I am so happy I did. It really was like being in my own private movie. The place is easy enough to find, and the location was perfect. Our suite was one of the one which looks out at the fountain. The staff we're very friendly and the room was very clean. The hotel structure is a bit odd though. The hallways aren't level. There are 2 inch risers every 10 feet or so. I wasn't paying attention on my way out of our room and ended up falling over one of them - and broke my foot. Other than that - it was the perfect stay. Music was playing right outside the window, you could hear the fountain from inside the room and the terrace is just an incredible place to sit. Even with the broken foot, this hotel is my favourite and whenever I got back to Rome, this is where I'll stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Relais Trevi Fountain RomeWelcome to the Relais Trevi Fountain in the historical centre of Rome, the ideal accommodation for an unforgettable romantic break in one of the world’s oldest and most spellbinding cities. Our luxury rooms & suites in the historical centre of Rome has undergone recent refurbishment to make it an immaculate yet personable accommodation in which you can set your mind at ease and make the most out of the cityThe Trevi FountainOne of Rome’s most popular landmarks and probably the most famous fountain in the world, the stunning Fontana di Trevi was immortalised in the 1960 classic Fellini film La Dolce Vita, starring Marcello Mastroianni and Anita Ekberg - who famously frolics in the fountain on a balmy Roman night. Needless to say, frolicking in the fountain today will probably land you with a hefty fine to pay, but if you can resist diving in, this beautiful Renaissance masterpiece is generally regarded as one of Rome’s most romantic spots.Our LocationTaking our name from the fountain, which is just a few metres away from the entrance to our luxury rooms & suites, the Relais Fontana di Trevi puts guests deep in the cobble-stoned heart of renaissance Rome, with other landmarks such as the Spanish Steps and Piazza Barberini within easy walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Relais Fontana Di Trevi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Fontana Di Trevi Hotel Rome
- Relais Fontana Di Trevi Rome