Relais Fontana di Trevi is perhaps the best hotel we stayed in Europe during our month-long tour. It may be small and simple but everything was top.
First, our room was very spacious. We had two big beds for three girls. Everything was clean and we loved the cute pink interiors of our room. Whenever we get back from a long day of touring, our rooms would be perfectly cleaned up. Sometimes, they would leave a delicious piece of chocolate on our pillows.
Breakfast was always, always divine with the breathtaking view of the Fontana di Trevi. The spread was also big and delicious - scrambled eggs, bread, ham, cereal, etc.
Security was tight. You can't access floors to the room, etc. without a key.
Staff was A+++. The front desk would always, always gladly help us with any queries and bookings, and they provided a lot of tips for our stay. The service crew was warm, ever-reliable, and hardworking.
Location, well, it doesn't get any better. It's right across the Trevi Fountain. The area is always alive, just the way we like it! Restaurants and shops are just steps away.
If we go to Rome again, we would truly make it a point to stay in Relais Fontana di Trevi again. It's here or just postpone our trip just to make a booking.
We would like to say a big thank you to the staff for the hospitality. Alejandro, Kanchan, Max, Dominic, Gerry, etc! See you all soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Relais Trevi Fountain RomeWelcome to the Relais Trevi Fountain in the historical centre of Rome, the ideal accommodation for an unforgettable romantic break in one of the world’s oldest and most spellbinding cities. Our luxury rooms & suites in the historical centre of Rome has undergone recent refurbishment to make it an immaculate yet personable accommodation in which you can set your mind at ease and make the most out of the cityThe Trevi FountainOne of Rome’s most popular landmarks and probably the most famous fountain in the world, the stunning Fontana di Trevi was immortalised in the 1960 classic Fellini film La Dolce Vita, starring Marcello Mastroianni and Anita Ekberg - who famously frolics in the fountain on a balmy Roman night. Needless to say, frolicking in the fountain today will probably land you with a hefty fine to pay, but if you can resist diving in, this beautiful Renaissance masterpiece is generally regarded as one of Rome’s most romantic spots.Our LocationTaking our name from the fountain, which is just a few metres away from the entrance to our luxury rooms & suites, the Relais Fontana di Trevi puts guests deep in the cobble-stoned heart of renaissance Rome, with other landmarks such as the Spanish Steps and Piazza Barberini within easy walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Agoda, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Relais Fontana Di Trevi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Fontana Di Trevi Hotel Rome
- Relais Fontana Di Trevi Rome