My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary at the end of April and we were very impressed.. We were given an annexe room which initially I was a little 'nervous' about but my fears were totally unfounded. The room, although a bit on the small side, was exceptionally clean. The bathroom was very modern, the shower being fantastic. The annexe was also very secure. Breakfast was plentiful and the 3rd floor terrace which overlooked the fountain was wonderful, as were the breakfast staff, who were really kind and attentive. The hotel is in a wonderful area, close to all the attractions which can be arrived at on foot, ( a good pair of walking shoes essential). All in all a fabulous first trip to Rome. We would definitely return and stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Relais Trevi Fountain RomeWelcome to the Relais Trevi Fountain in the historical centre of Rome, the ideal accommodation for an unforgettable romantic break in one of the world’s oldest and most spellbinding cities. Our luxury rooms & suites in the historical centre of Rome has undergone recent refurbishment to make it an immaculate yet personable accommodation in which you can set your mind at ease and make the most out of the cityThe Trevi FountainOne of Rome’s most popular landmarks and probably the most famous fountain in the world, the stunning Fontana di Trevi was immortalised in the 1960 classic Fellini film La Dolce Vita, starring Marcello Mastroianni and Anita Ekberg - who famously frolics in the fountain on a balmy Roman night. Needless to say, frolicking in the fountain today will probably land you with a hefty fine to pay, but if you can resist diving in, this beautiful Renaissance masterpiece is generally regarded as one of Rome’s most romantic spots.Our LocationTaking our name from the fountain, which is just a few metres away from the entrance to our luxury rooms & suites, the Relais Fontana di Trevi puts guests deep in the cobble-stoned heart of renaissance Rome, with other landmarks such as the Spanish Steps and Piazza Barberini within easy walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Relais Fontana Di Trevi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Fontana Di Trevi Hotel Rome
- Relais Fontana Di Trevi Rome