Storytelling Rome Tours & Walks

from $28.10
More Info
from $33.73
More Info
All reviews courtesans tour roman emperors great storyteller story teller gifted storyteller unique tour hidden history makes history come alive historical figures nighttime tour telling stories food and wine tour julius caesar their lives eternal city his knowledge rome tours
Selected filters
Reviewed June 11, 2019 via mobile

We had a FANTASTIC custom tour with Anna in the Monti neighborhood! Anna was able to fully customize the tour to our needs. We wanted a morning tour with more food than wine, and Anna totally delivered. We were so impressed with her knowledge of the neighborhood and its history, her food choices, and her warm, engaging personality. We completely recommend her and we would book her again in a heartbeat.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed June 9, 2019

Anna Butterworth was a wonderful guide. She has a nice voice and does a terrific job of storytelling! I thoroughly enjoyed my tour with her.

Reviewed June 4, 2019

Massimo is a fantastic storyteller who brought Ancient Rome to life in an entertaining and engaging way. I am normally not one for tours and find them boring and too reminiscent of school but Massimo has now inspired me to think differently. His tour was the best I've ever been part of and so much fun. I can't recommend him highly enough, book him now!

Reviewed May 31, 2019

I have done 2 tours with Massimo and have referred friends on multiple occasions. Everyone enthusiastically agrees that Massimo is "the man"! For me personally, the ruins of Rome are my least favorite attraction, but thanks to Massimo, the Roman Forum and Colosseum came to life in a way I had never experienced before. Massimo is incredibly knowledgeable, but even better, he tells funny and exciting stories with the characters of the past making his tours unique and unforgettable! I couldn't help smiling as the other tour groups walked by our us as Massimo told his stories...they were obviously jealous that our group was laughing and having so much fun! Thank you, Massimo! Sei bravissimo!

Reviewed May 21, 2019

We took the Storytelling Rome Tour and my husband and I spent 4 1/2 hours with Massimo as he guided us through Rome. He was sensitive to a leg injury I had had and walked at a comfortable pace, ending with the Colosseum. His sharing of not only history, but also interesting facts was wonderful! Our tour with Massimo was a highlight of our trip to Rome! Highly recommend him!