“Convenient location and friendly service!”
Review of Yes Hotel

Yes Hotel
Ranked #144 of 1,267 Hotels in Rome
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

We were thrilled after 2 weeks of traveling that this was just a couple blocks from the train station. Although not totally central to the sites to see in Rome, it pays off to not have to drag luggage all over town. I agree with previous review that it could be marked better as most of the other hotels in the area have huge signs, this one just has the name on the sliding door. Everyone at the front desk (open 24 hrs) was extremely helpful and friendly and spoke near perfect English. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Wifi was free in the lobby but for access from the rooms you have to pay €2 per 24 hours per device.

There are newer reviews for Yes Hotel

Reviewed June 30, 2013

This part of Rome is very ugly - not so uncommon for nearby locations to main train stations im big cities though. But it never felt dangerous like similar location in my home country capitol...

The hotel is quite newly refurbished, and looks nice inside. But there are some cheap solutions like the taps and the A/C units drawing that impression in the wrong direction.

The breakfast was the worst in my hotel experience for a long time. All the coffee variants were undrinkable. And this in Rome!

We had good night's sleep, but I have to disagree with everyone that say this hotel is value for money. A better breakfast would mean it was OK value for money... sorry but TA ratings are not always reflecting my own opinion.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

We stayed at this hotel June 5-9, 2013. The front desk staff were very friendly and all spoke English. The reception area was well lit and the bar/breakfast area was nice and clean and the breakfast served from 7-10am was excellent (coffee, Americano, cappuccino, eggs, meat, cheese, toast, cereal, yogurt, etc). The lady who helped out with breakfast was very nice and did a great job keeping things full and clean.

The hotel rooms were modern and and they had very spacious bathrooms.

The location was great. A few minutes walk from the train station (to go to airport or to sites around Rome).

Only complaints: Hard to find hotel (wasn't well marked). Our room was in the other half of the hotel (part came off of the reception area, other part was out the front door and you entered another door to the left of the hotel), and we found it loud in the morning because you could hear the main door to that part of the hotel slam when people entered/exited.

Room Tip: Get a room in the main part of the hotel (not in the separate entry way to the left of the hotel- we...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Location: It is 35KM away from Fiucimino Airport. Taking a taxi to the hotel will cost you €55. If you are traveling solo or less than three, the cheaper way is to take a train to Termini station at €16 per person. Termini Station is less than 5 minutes walking distance to the hotel.

Facilities: The rooms are newly renovated. The rooms are small with small single bed. The bathroom is nice, it has bidet. It has a very slow wifi connection. The room that I got has door access to the backyard but the space that can be suitable for a garden looks like a junkyard.

Services: I arrived at 1PM but the room was still not ready, I was asked to wait for another 10 minutes. I reserved/ requested for higher floor and they gave me ground floor. I inquired about breakfast service and they told me its at 8:30AM and when I arrived at 8:20AM, its like I was the last one to arrived. So the next day I came at 7:20AM and breakfast was ready. There were many selections for breakfast but the taste was just average. The noises from the outside especially the banging of the doors can be heard easily inside the room.

Cleanliness: Housekeeping services was good and consistent. The hallways and room have nice smell. Well maintained.

Security: The room card-key that was issued to the guests is used for the main entrance door, room and electricity/aircon. The room has safety deposit box.

Price: It is one of the most competitive rates online. But I think its not worth the money.

If you are not particular about the size of the bed and the noise outside during the day time, then this is a Yes Hotel.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Having stayed in Rome several times, For this 4 night stay I thought I'd stay above Termini Station and am pleased I did. This hotel is by far the cheapest and the best one I stayed in so far. Area is also well served by good places to eat. Hotel is only 10mins walk from the station, staff are friendly and very helpful. Hotel is modern and very clean, breakfast was just right to start the day. Will definately stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is faultless. I was extremely impressed with every aspect of this hotel. Fantastic value for money, exceptionally clean, excellent service from the reception staff, especially Marcelo. We were also upgraded to a triple room so had lots of space. The location is great and very convenient, there are a few decent restaurants within a 5 minute walk from the hotel but it is not super close to the main tourist attractions so options are fairly limited. However the bus and Metro Station are right next door so everywhere is easily accessible. Would thoroughly recommend this hotel.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

My mom and I stayed at Yes Hotel for two nights, the first stay of our vacation. As it was our first time in Rome, we wanted something comfortable that felt like home. Yes Hotel was it! It was a short walk (less than 5 minutes) from Termini, which was wonderful as we arrived and departed from the train station.

The staff couldn’t have been more accommodating to us after a long day/night of travel from the U.S. and let us into our room early. We had a nice double room with two beds. The hotel was spotless as was our room. Our room was pitch black at night with the curtains drawn, and there was very little noise in the hallways.

We walked everywhere in Rome and the location of the hotel didn’t prohibit us from getting anywhere. The hotel map was really helpful, as we used it to supplement the other maps we’d brought. We also had a great breakfast there. No complaints at all! If we make it back to Rome, we’d definitely stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family