“Location,Location,Location”

Hotel Esposizione Roma
Ranked #775 of 1,271 Hotels in Rome
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Stayed here for four nights and returned for another two. Its all about the Location! Rooms are clean and look like they have been recently refurbished. Overall no complaints but there were a few cons. No wifi in some places, breakfast was terrible (make sure you dont pay for it as friends were charged even though it said free breakfast if you book through the official website, better off getting a snack down the road) Some Towels were pressed but were not very clean (Dried out feces -NOT NICE!) Also if you need any special arrangements then better deal with the hotel manager as all the other staff seem to just go by the book. We tried many times asking to pay for late check out (seeing as we had come back stayed many nights and even had our friends book the same hotel) but were given the same answer that check out is at 11, the minute we seen the manager he said it was no problem at all for an additional 25Euro, which was heaven to our ears after an exhausting 2 week trip around Italy before flying home. Overall this place was great and chances are that next time if I dont find something of similar value and location I probably will stay again. Do expect some minor cons and then you wont be disappointed =) Its worth it for the Location & the price you pay!

Room Tip: Top Floor had no wifi in rooms, but showers were amazing! Brand new
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Radlets

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Just stayed here for six nights and we really enjoyed our stay. The hotel is very central and close to some of the finest sites Rome has to offer. The breakfast was very basic but the rooms were cleaned every day and were spotless. The staff were helpful and friendly. Would highly recommend this hotel as it was affordable, comfortable and very central.

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank Garynic
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Had a great 5 day stay in this hotel. Very short walk to the colosseum and close to other famous sites. The staff were very friendly and helpful and they speak Spanish/Hablan español. They gave us all kinds of tips about what to see and do. Any question we had, they were there to help us. The rooms were clean and spacious. They even arranged for us to get a private taxi back to Fiumicino Airport which turned out to be cheaper (and much more comfortable!) than getting the DaVinci express train back there. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Mike J
Esposizione, Direttore at Hotel Esposizione Roma, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2013

Dear, we want to thank you for sharing your experience in our hotel.

We are very pleased when we help our guests have a pleasant stay. It is our duty to serve tourists and to hear them in a warm and safe, what we do for you is our duty.

I am very happy that you liked our location; if you are a good walker, you can reach every attraction of the city centre in a short time.

Best regards.
Hotel Esposizione - Vicky

Reviewed January 14, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel for four nights in December 2012. The location of this hotel is perfect. Really close to all attractions - Trevi Fountain around 10-15 minutes walk. The hotel is also really close to Termini Train Station - around 10 minutes by walk.
We have booked 3 rooms. Two singles and one double. All of them were cleaned daily and were spotless. Bathrooms were also clean and well maintained, like the rest of the room amenities.
The WiFi connection was working really well.
All the staff was extremely nice and helpful.
We have purchased also breakfast, which was really basic but tasty. The lady who was in charge of breakfast room was really nice, always smiling and helpful!
The price for this location and service that is offered by this hotel is just fantastic. I doubt that you can find something cheaper comparing the location and service.
When I will be next time in Rome, for sure I stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for three nights with four addults in two rooms.They were very comfortible,qiet and clean.We were very content with our hotel.
The location in the street Via Nationale make sure that jou are in very short times to the Mainstation,Collosseum,Vatikan City with the Peterschurch,and very typical Italian restaurants.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed December 29, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank Lidiadt
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I stayed there for 8 nights from Dec 17th through Dec 25th. It's a 2 star hotel and not good for a long stay. I had to switched rooms, the first room stunk. I liked the staff Mizan and the Asian guy and the manager all are super friendly. The hotel close to attractions but I would suggest to stay there for no more than three nights. I traveled solo which I usually do and I know how small hotel rooms are in Europe so I always pay for double occupancy and expect the double occupancy service meaning extra towel and soup and shampoo!!! Unfortunately, when I asked for extra towel they said there will be a charge so you only get one towel for your body and one towel for your hair and not more than that and everyday when I checked in to my room something wasn't there either soup or towel or shampoo were not in the room so you had to ask for it, so I was wondering what the cleaning staff were actually doing in the room!!! I love Rome so I may stay somewhere else next time.

Room Tip: It doesn't matter
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo