Little Italy B&B
  • Room Service
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 24, 2011

Little Italy suited me very well. It is situated in a big flat in an old house with some atmosphere and is very close to the metro.
The room was simple but clean and spacious, with comfortable beds and a little fridge.The only thing I missed was better reading lamps.
Breakfast was ok and I also found it an advantage to have access to the kitchen at all times.
Renée is also a friendly and accomodating host.

Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed October 27, 2009

A perfect place to stay in Rome for all! Rene was the best. He was so helpful and welcoming. The rooms were very clean and all the major sights are only a walking distance. Not expensive at all and we felt like we were at home. There is everything you need except for internet but there is an internet cafe near by as well as laundrette. We will be going back to stay at the Little Italy B&B soon!
Thanks Rene!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PinarOnder
Reviewed September 22, 2009

This bed and breakfast is great value for money and located a couple of minutes walk from the Metro and buses and is central to most attractions. Our host Rene was a fantastic host who endeavoured to see that all our needs and wants were covered. He spoke seven languages and had a brilliant sense of humour.
Our room was basic but clean with comfortable beds, a mini fridge, television and a fan (on request). Breakfast was communal and well catered with fresh rolls every day.
We will definitely use this B & B when we return to Rome and would recommend it to all our friends.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2009

I stayed twice at the Little Italy, at the beginning of my month in Italy, and at the end, and it was fantastic. Very comfortable and spacious rooms in a very convenient location. Only 10 mins to Termini and the Colosseum in the other direction. The beds were incredibly comfortable (more so that many other 3 star places I stayed in during my trip). The street is very quiet, perfect for getting a good night's sleep, and I walked around there at night on my own quite a bit and was perfectly fine. Really easy to walk to all the main sites, or get the metro. Rene is great, speaks about half a dozen languages fluently and is a font of knowledge. I'll definitely go back there when I find myself back in Rome.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed October 16, 2008

I found this nice little place through the internet!
At first it was a bit creepy cause the building looked very
old on the outside, but what a surprise we got
when getting in! It was very nice furnitured, clean and cosy.
The manager was very nice and gave us a lot of helpful information about Rome. For a bed & breakfast it was OK!
Breakfast was already served when waking up, good coffee!
It was a 5min walk from Termini, near a very transit street (Merulana) and with restaurants and very nice places to see/visit like the Colosseum.
My bed was not so comfortable, though.
I gladly recommend this B&B!

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with friends