“Real Rome Experience!”
Review of Remo di Roma B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Remo di Roma B&B
Ranked #1,861 of 3,734 Rome B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Remo's bed and breakfast is such an amazing & unique experience! A truly authentic Italian adventure! If you want to learn about Rome & experience the true life of Italy this place is a must!

The Bed & Breakfast is so conveniently close to all the sites and so very clean and well maintained! You feel like family and then entertainment can be unmatched!

If you want to see Rome in a day take the tour! It's a must! Big Luca was a great driver & guide! There tours and recommendations will take you the most convenient way around town, avoiding lines & making your visit overall fun and easy!!! Book It!!!

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Our family had the pleasure of staying at the beautiful B&B owner by Remo & Angela, for the second time. Every part of the experience was wonderful, from the spacious bedrooms, private bath, free WiDi, refreshing pool and delicious breakfast.
We also had the privledge of having the most fantastic home cooked Italian dinner, I have ever had. Each course that Angela had prepared was better than the one before. Remo played the organita, sang and entertained us throughout the meal. It was truly a magical and delightful evening under the sunset. Our stay at the B&B was one of the highlights of our trip to Italy.

We also used "Driver in Rome" as our tour guide, another company owner by Remo and family.
The driver Big Luca did a wonderful job showing us the sights. The guides employeed by Driver in Rome are exceptional, they are very knowledgeable, experienced, professional, insightful & enjoyable.
I would highly suggest that if you are planning a trip to Italy, do yourself a favor and use all the services offered by Remo. You will be pleased with your choice and have no regrets.
We very much look forward to seeing you again Remo & Angela.

Thanks for making our trip so amazing!
Always, Gina Daniel Ferrare

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank GinaFerrare
Reviewed September 5, 2012

My family and I took a holiday in Italy just recently. When we were in Rome we stayed at Remo di Roma B&B. It definitely was the highlight of our trip.

I had stayed there before and wanted my family to experience the best of Rome and staying with Remo and his family is the way to go. There were ten of us and our stay could not have been better. What gracious, wonderful hosts they were to me and my family. Angela, Remo's wife, prepared a meal fit for a king. The very best in Italy. Monia, the daughter-in-law was so helpful and kind. Just a great family. I feel like we will be friends forever.

We took a couple of tours of Rome with their tour company, Driver in Rome. Excellent! I just cannot say enough about the really great time we had. If I am lucky enough to return again to Roma I know for sure where I would stay and book transfers and tours with. They are simply the best..

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Remo welcomed us into his home and I was surprised at how many rooms there were, my entire family was on our trip and we had enough accommodation for 10 people. It was clean and spacious; each morning we went to Remo's for breakfast and his wife Angela had something authentic and delicious ready for us. We used the driving service they provide in addition, Driver In Rome, and was given an in depth tour of Rome, from the best, Remo, he'll tell you so himself :) after an amazing day we came back to an amazing dinner, filled with laughs and delicious Italian food. Also there is a book to write you experiences by hand inside the house an it is filled with gushing reviews of love and memories dating back years. It is the only place I would stay in Rome. I'll never foret our vacation!

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank CarterChristian
Reviewed July 12, 2012

We stayed at this B&B and what a great experience it was. Remo and Angela have added a new addition to their home to accommodate even more guests. We had 8 people with us, 3 couples and two individual guests. We had the new addition to ourselves. We had free internet during the stay. The rooms were clean, air conditioned, spacious, and comfortable. We were on the second floor and had a small balcony. There is a pool for those that want to use it.

Now the feast that Angela and Giovanna prepared was magnificent. We had dinner with Remo and Angela, their son and Daniel, who runs DriversinRome, Daniel's wife and their son. We started eating around 7:30 PM and were still dining at 11:00 PM. The food was unbelievable. Remo entertained us with his accordion, while Giovanna sang. It made for an unforgettable Rome experience.

As for using their company DriversinRome, it was a no brainer. Drivers spoke English well. They were always professional, informative, and punctual. I would never use any other tour company in Italy. We used them for Florence, Rome and in Messina. We were very fortunate to even have a bonus of having Remo meet us at the ship in Rome and spend our first day with him as well as the driver.

All in all it was by far the best private tour company we have ever had and the experience at the B&B made our Rome visit spectacular.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We were traveling with another couple to Rome to take a cruise and made a reservations to tour with DRIVERINROME. Our tours were exceptionally good and we found out that Remo and Angela also have a B & B. We decided to stay at the B & B when we returned from our cruise and were delighted that we did. The rooms were large, comfortable, quiet and clean and the food prepared by Angela and Giovanna was fabulous and very authentic. We were treated like family and felt very comfortable there. If we have a chance to travel to Rome again, we would certainly go back to Remo and Angela's.
G. White

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 30, 2011

Our family has been to Italy several times on cruises and have used Remo's driverinrome service for private tours since 2004. In October 2008 we were taking a Holyland cruise that ended in Rome. We decided to tack on a 2-night stay in Rome post-cruise. Driverinrome picked us up from the pier and brought us to Remo's B&B. We had a 2-bedroom area on the lower-level. It was like an apartment: it had a sitting room, kitchen and 2 baths. Breakfast was excellent and the hospitality immeasurable. We booked several tours w/ driverinrome while we were there and I am happy to say that Remo and his staff went out of their way to accomodate our family's needs.

On our last night in Rome, Remo personally escorted us to a wonderful Italian restaurant. The food was impeccable, the price was reasonable and the service was exemplary. I will always come back to Italy and when I do, we will use Remo's services. Remo, Daniele, Angela and Monia, thanks for making it easy to come back again and again.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family