“Best panini you'll have in Rome”

Pa.Po. Bistrot Roma
Ranked #1,126 of 12,590 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Colonna
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

We stumbled upon this gem on our way to the Spanish steps and I'm unsure if it was the allure of happy hour (such a comforting phrase to Americans) or how friendly Carl was but we had our favorite meal of the trip here. The menu has so many different options but I can promise anything you choose will be outstanding and you'll get the chance to meet an mingle with visitors from all over the world.

There are newer reviews for Pa.Po. Bistrot Roma

Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

One of my favorite new restaurants. The smoothies are amazing and everything is very fresh! Ask for Marco, best service I've had in Rome :)

1  Thank Erika R
Reviewed August 11, 2014

After spending a day walking all over Rome trying to find a restaurant for simple, healthy and delicious food, I stumbled upon this place and can't wait to return! It made me so happy that I literally went back twice in one day. The happy hour special was amazing, Marco and the whole staff were very friendly and accommodating, and the atmosphere was very chill and pleasant. They even have a fresh juice bar! I literally want to return to Rome just to come back here. (Did I mention how incredible the happy hour treats were?!)

1  Thank travelswithval
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Nice, happy and friendly place. Great, tasty breakfest and really awesome happy hour. Lorenzo was really helpful and charming and he made us feel very welcome and special. Lovely place, delicious food, good location and excellent service!

2  Thank Malgo G
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Super nice, relaxing and clean place. Great and colorful terrazza for a relaxing chilling break.
I hardly recommend the fresh juices: super yummy and healthy:)
Nice waiters, especially Alessandra and Lorenzo.

Highly recommended :)