WSA Europe - Student & Budget Trips
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Wow! Such an amazing way to visit Prague.

Visiting Prague on your own can be difficult since there is so much to see and do. Most people... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
SwigMeetsWorld
Medellin, Colombia
Memorable Experience - Italian Extravaganza!!

The trip "Italian Extravaganza" was very well curated. Historically informative and relaxing at the... read more

Reviewed November 5, 2018
vineetmittal04
London, United Kingdom

All reviews studying abroad wsa trip our tour guide eiffel tower anne frank house recommend this trip vodka tasting van gogh museum paris weekend fun trip an amazing guide an amazing trip major sights local guide gelato adi itinerary
Reviewed June 7, 2016

I traveled to Prague with my friends on a weekend trip, and going there I knew absolutely nothing about the city. Signing up for WSA was the best decision ever, because not only did I learn so much about Prague but I also had SO much fun! Our tour guide Adi planned out the whole weekend for us, including going to the Old Town Square, eating donuts he had bought us, and paddleboating. He was very fun and friendly and really made an effort to get to know my friends and I. He was the best tour guide I could've asked for and made the weekend exceed my expectations! I highly recommend using WSA if you are studying abroad and want to go to Prague for the weekend.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed May 1, 2016

I recently went on the Budapest weekend trip with my roommate from Ireland. We had the BEST time ever! The whole weekend was planned out for us by our amazing and funny leader Bogi. She had our itinerary jammed pack with everything you want to do in Budapest then some. We walked the whole city while Bogi shared her knowledge of her city and fun facts about Budapest. We went to one of the famous thermal bath houses which by far the best day of my life - 76 degree Fahrenheit soaking in an outside thermal bath with knew friends sipping on an ice cold drink = amazing! The next day we went caving, which I would have never of thought to do while in Budapest but I'm so happy that was on our itinerary. Another fun thing we did was play Escape Games where we split into 2 teams and had to solve a series of puzzles to get the key to get out of a locked room. Overall I am wicked happy that I chose to sign up for this weekend through WSA and I would happily do it again and again. I can't wait to sign up for one of their other weekends. I highly recommend it to anyone studying abroad!

Reviewed April 27, 2016

I was very nervous signing up to go to Budapest with WSA because I was going solo, but it was the best weekend of my semester!!! Everyone in the group was super friendly and inclusive, we all had a great time together. WSA does an amazing job of keeping everything organized and we always knew where we were going and when. Bogi was such an amazing and fun tour guide! It was so great to have someone who wanted to be hanging out with us and get to know us. I recommend this trip to everyone heading to Budapest!!! P.S. go caving, it's worth it.

Reviewed April 25, 2016

Booking this tour with WSA allowed our group and I to make the most of our weekend in Budapest. Our tour guide Bogi was not only fun, but she was very knowledgable and seemed to know where all of the best pubs, restaurants and attractions were located. Despite not having the best weather, this was hands down the best weekend I have had while studying abroad this semester. I highly recommend.

Reviewed April 25, 2016

This was my best weekend trip while abroad! I loved that Bogi, our guide, was with us most of the time to show us different parts of the city and help us around. She was also a lot of fun just to hang out with. I also liked that we had free time to do things on our own. The hostel we stayed in was a lot of fun. Everyone was friendly and ready to have a good time. I would highly recommend this trip for groups of friends or even solo travelers!