The hotel was good and the rooms where clean and tidy. However, you have to know that if you arrive before 14.00, you will probably not be able to enter you room. Also, it's far away from the center and you need to take a metro & a bus ( which usually passes every 30 minutes) in order to reach the hotel. So if you want to stay for more than a night and you are about to use local transportation, you have be ready to spend a lot of time on your way to ´sightseeing´. Also, the transportation to the airport ( referred as 'hotel bus' is not so trustworthy. During our stay, it was out of service due to mechanical problems. So, with no option left, the only way to reach Ciampino airport was by taxi (20-25 euros). Usually, there are only to buses running to the airport, the first 7.00in the morning and the second 16.00 in the evening. No other alternative provided by the hotel...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 250 guest rooms. Located just 9 km from downtown, 30 km from FIUMICINO airport and 4 km from CIAMPINO Airport, Shuttle bus service available. Complimentary off site car and pullman parking, on site parking for 280 cars available with a fee, 9 conference rooms with 2000 sqm of total meeting space, outdoor swimming pool and 500 sqm roof with a breathtaking city and Castelli Romani’s view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Capannelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domina Roma Capannelle Rome
- Domina Roma Capannelle Hotel Conference