Four friends and I just spent four nights at Buonanotte Garibaldi. In a word, our experience was perfect. From the lovely garden and terraces, to the well placed art, the delicious and plentiful breakfast served in a lovely dining room, the comfortable beds, and small but beautiful rooms, we could not have enjoyed our stay more. It is an oasis in Rome. Trastevere is a vibrant neighborhood with wonderful restaurants, shops and historical sites.
Thanks Luisa, David and Irma, for providing us with a wonderful stay in Rome. We'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our B&B in an artist's Atelier created by the owner Luisa Longo, an artist who finds her perfect form of expression through colour. Preciously hand painted fabrics for sale decorate the entire guest house. A very special place in the heart of Trastevere. A charming guest house conceived as an atelier where art, design and fiber art blend together. The three Windows of the guest rooms, with all comforts, all look onto a beautiful patio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Buonanotte Garibaldi B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buonanotte Garibaldi Hotel Rome
- Buonanotte Garibaldi Bed And Breakfast