A perfect oasis. You enter through a green gated door to be greeted by a beautiful courtyard. The B&B has three rooms. The "blue room" on the top floor has its own terrace and is wonderful. It really feels like you are staying in someone's house. I was there with two other girlfriends and it was just perfect to have our own little house and getaway. The breakfast is very good. Very elegantly served for a B&B - in fact the Buonanotte Garibaldi is more than a B&B. Luisa, the owner and artist, is exceptionally gracious. The common room is spacious with interesting reading materials.
This is not a place to stay if you require a high level of service, such as concierge services, recommendations etc. After the morning breakfast and room clean, it is rare to see anyone in the house. Trastevere is very charming and the B&B is superbly placed for access to the major interesting sites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our B&B in an artist's Atelier created by the owner Luisa Longo, an artist who finds her perfect form of expression through colour. Preciously hand painted fabrics for sale decorate the entire guest house. A very special place in the heart of Trastevere. A charming guest house conceived as an atelier where art, design and fiber art blend together. The three Windows of the guest rooms, with all comforts, all look onto a beautiful patio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Buonanotte Garibaldi B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buonanotte Garibaldi Hotel Rome
- Buonanotte Garibaldi Bed And Breakfast