We have just returned from Buonanotte Garibaldi and it didn't disappoint. We booked the Rome Room for our anniversary and loved sitting on the private roof terrace in the sunshine - especially as we still had snow in our garden at home! The staff were delightful (especially David) and Luisa, the owner, had lots of wonderful tips on where to eat and where to visit. Room and bathroom were not big but fine for what we needed and everything was immaculate and bed huge and very comfy. It is a real haven - quiet and in a great position. The area is busy but charming. Number 6, a restaurant just up the road, is very convenient when you have tired feet from exploring. Also good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our B&B in an artist's Atelier created by the owner Luisa Longo, an artist who finds her perfect form of expression through colour. Preciously hand painted fabrics for sale decorate the entire guest house. A very special place in the heart of Trastevere. A charming guest house conceived as an atelier where art, design and fiber art blend together. The three Windows of the guest rooms, with all comforts, all look onto a beautiful patio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Buonanotte Garibaldi B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buonanotte Garibaldi Hotel Rome
- Buonanotte Garibaldi Bed And Breakfast