All reviews via cavour extremely helpful and kind friendly reception rooms are nice and clean busy street train station five minute walk excellent location safe area no elevator other attractions forum tile europe
Reviewed April 27, 2014

This hotel was wonderful, especially for the price. The room was clean with a comfortable bed and pillows. The bathroom had good hot water. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We felt safe at the hotel. The hotel's location on Cavour was conveniently close to good bistros, gelato shops, the Colosseum, the Forum, and the Metro. We would stay here again and recommend to others.

Date of stay: April 2014
2  Thank ashandmike2011
Reviewed March 20, 2014

My husband and I discovered this Inn in a Rick Steves Rome book and I am so happy we did. The rooms were great with private bathrooms and location. We requested a quiet room away from the main street and we had a room with a window facing the courtyard. You are only one block away from the colosseum and ancient Rome. There is a great little Piazza around the corner with a fountain and wine shop in the square where you can share a bottle of wine and talk about your day. We did this every night! I would also like to recommend a great place to eat near the colosseum called Hostaria da Nerone a couple of blocks away form Rosetta Inn. We used maps and had to walk around a little to find it but it was my favorite. I ordered the Linguini with Clam Sauce every time. I would definitely recommend getting the Rick Steves Rome book because our trip would not have gone as smoothly with out it. If I went back to Rome there is no other place I would stay then The Rosetta Inn. Great price, great location and nice staff!

P.S. When you tour the colosseum please pay extra and get the guide who takes you underneath the colosseum into the passage ways... 12 Euro extra but priceless. Learn about the ROMA PASS and get it. Worth every penny to pass the lines. Also look into Borghese Gallery (Will need to make a reservation and take a cab ride but my husband and I walked back to Inn) to see amazing art. There is beautiful art and sculptors everywhere. Last thing.... Best church to visit is San Clemente to go underneath into the layers of Rome and Gesu Church. In the Gesu Church just look up at the ceiling at your breath will be taken away. There are also two beautiful Bernini sculptors.

Room tip: Request a quiet room and if you tell them you leaned about the Inn from Rick Steves Rome (Which you need to get anyway) they should give a discount if you mention it.
3  Thank Laurabelle784
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Myself and my husband stayed at Hotel Rosetta last October for 4 nights during our first visit to Rome, Italy. Hotel Rosetta is conveniently located near Colosseum with easy access to other tourist attractions in the city as well. It is a small humble place run by a family, not fancy but, neatly maintained that is good enough for a tourists to have a comfortable stay. The best part of our stay other than convenient location was the dedication this family has to help out their guests. They really made us very welcome and comfortable and always forthcoming to help us out with museum reservations or any other information we needed about sight seeing or commute etc. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Highly recommend Rosetta for tourists.

2  Thank ppan2014
Reviewed December 29, 2013

stayed 2 nights here and it was a great place to stay. Little ways from the train station (we walked) and i would not recommend that. The room was small but clean and the bathroom was nice. Beds were comfortable and the staff was great. The Location is walking distance from the Colloseum, restaurants and shopping. Had to take a taxi to the Vatican however. Would definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights in Rome last year. It was lovely and had a great location (5 minute walk to Coliseum and metro). Came recommended in a Rick Steve's book and it was great. Exactly what we were looking for.

Date of stay: November 2013