“Amazing photo tour in Rome!”

Rome Photography Tours
Photo Portraits Walking Tour in Rome
Ranked #436 of 802 Tours in Rome
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Discover the most iconic sights of the Eternal City through the lens, coached by professional photographers. Our photography tours of Rome will help you improve your photography skills while discovering this fascinating city. Capture images that reflect your feeling for Rome. You may capture great photos of the intimate scenes of remote corners. Learn some new skills while discovering the city with an experienced Roman photographer.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Melbourne, Australia
“Amazing photo tour in Rome!”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

I met Antonio at the appointed time and then proceded to go to some of the attractions. The guide took me down countless incredible side streets and introduced me to Rome's cool courtyards. These would have gone unnoticed were it not for him and throughout the rest of my stay, I found numerous of these treasures and was rewarded with countless wonderful photos! He showed me a wonderful side of Rome that few people see and provided interesting stories that not even the tour guides knew.

Visited April 2014

• Hebrew first

Been to Rome Photography Tours? Share your experiences!