“Great place for dinner”

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Prati
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was there last winter! The food was delicious and the people who were working there, really friendly, and always with a smile on their face. I really enjoyed my time there.I would visit again.

Date of visit: December 2018
Write a reviewReviews (2,840)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Italian classics. Antipasti, pastas, desserts – solid menu with a slight local roman twist. Place of choice for a pasta with a good glass of traditional Toscana wine. Quite busy at the dinner time with both locals and tourists.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I liked this place very much. Italian atmosphere, tasty wine, yummy food, wellcoming and polite staff. I ate delicious pasta and my friend - a dish with interesting name " salti in bocca alla romana". We were enjoyed the restaurant very much.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed September 14, 2019 via mobile

Cappuccino here is wonderful! Suggest you take a bar stool and have some breakfast. A little pricey for the food but it’s Delish!!!!

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 21, 2019 via mobile

Decided to have lunch here having passed in front many times before and were glad we did. The atmosphere was that of a bistro in London. The menu was varied and there were lots of quirky entrées. The food was fresh and of a high quality. Wine was also good and the price was about right. We will definitely return

Date of visit: August 2019

Been to La Zanzara? Share your experiences!