“Perfect base camp for a week in Rome”
other travelers have booked this property
living room living room
sofa bed for 2 people
table
full equipped kitchen
living room
double bedroom with bathroom ensuite
dvd player, air conditioning, tv lcd in double bedroom
double bedroom
the entrance of the double bedroom
first bathroom
first bathroom
second bedroom
second bedroom
guide and turistic information
the entrance of the house
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Spanish first
Any
Roxanne J
“Perfect base camp for a week in Rome”
Reviewed April 11, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Set in a residential neighborhood, this apartment was an ideal overnight solution for me and my friend. We each had our own bedroom and bathroom which makes for a good nights rest and never having to wait to use the bathroom. We enjoyed opening the windows and watching the local goings-on. It reached a point where we were recognizing the locals and their daily habits of meeting for coffee across the street or catching the bus just outside the front door of the building. We certainly appreciated the lift after a long day of walking on cobbles throughout the city. Situated between two Metro stops, we never had to walk more than 5 minutes to reach public transportation. Our host Gabriele was most accommodating in meeting us on arrival and welcoming us with bottled water and fresh fruit. He toured us through the property and explained all of the features of the place. I would absolutely recommend this property to anyone traveling to Rome.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: location and two bathrooms
Liked least: I would have appreciated a microwave.
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Apr 13, 2016
Thanks for this amazing review! It was a pleasure to have you as my Guest. I'll try to do The Best for my Guest and is wonderful when my job is appreciated.
You were very nice, polite people and my House will be always open for you.
Ciao
Kathleen...
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Christmas in Roma”
Reviewed January 2, 2016 for a stay in December 2015

The Vacanze Romane Guest House was perfect for our families needs. The two bedrooms and bathrooms worked out well and provided us with more space for getting ready. The bus stop was right outside the apartment and made it easy to get to everything in Rome. The owner met us at the apartment and provided us with a lot of wonderful information about Rome. I would stay in this apartment again and highly recommend it to anyone visiting Rome.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Jan 15, 2016
Thanks to you for being in my house. It was a pleasure to have you as my guest. I'll try to do my Best for people Who come in the house and i'm happy that you appreciated it. Hope to see you again in Rome.
Newcastle, Australia
Reviewed October 22, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Oct 23, 2015
Thanks for this amazing review! It is a pleasure when my work and my house is so appreciated. You were very nice guest, very polite and i hope to see you again because my house will be always open for you. Thanks again
Reviewed August 21, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Reviewed July 15, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Reviewed May 2, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Reviewed April 13, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing