Hotel Lodi
$306
$247
HotelsClick
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscroissantssan giovannijuice and coffeeenjoy your staymetro stationevery morningvisit romeminute walkbreakfast was deliciousbeds were comfortablebus stoppublic transportationcentre of romehostelmapromadorm
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Great staff - really friendly and accommodating after we arrived from our 24hour flight. The wifi was excellent also. They have a garden out the back set up for breakfast which is a lovely little oasis from the busy streets of Rome. For breakfast they provided sweet croissants only. The bathrooms were clean and spacious. Rooms were simple but it didn't matter to us. Would recommend it to anyone.

Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Hotel Lodi was the best hotel I stayed at during my vacation to Europe. The staff were extremely friendly, and are definitely the main reason I would return. They have a treasure trove of information about the city, restaurants, and transportation. The garden provides a nice place to relax and eat breakfast in. There is 24-hour reception, and the wifi is strong throughout the building. The residential area around the hostel is safe and quiet, and provides many options for public transportation to the tourist attractions in Rome. The room was large, and the second floor had good views overlooking the area. If I ever return to Rome, I'll be staying here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Tristan W
Reviewed June 17, 2014

This little hotel had heaps of character; however the room was pretty basic and small. Staff were terrific with their advice, information and service. Breakfast in the intimate little garden was lovely; although something other than sweet croissants would have been nice. No lift but the staff were very helpful with our bags. A short walk to the bus which took us to Roma station. Position of this hotel was very good but there was a lot of traffic noise if you left the windows open.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor near the road - ask for a room around the back if you are a poor sleeper
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Judy C
Reviewed June 15, 2014

I have to say that this hotel was great. I randomly booked it online for two nights. Upon check-in, the man at the front desk was extremely friendly and told us the best places to eat, what transportation to take, and gave us a beautiful travel plan for the limited time we had in Rome. There is a FANTASTIC restaurant nearby, which was quite possibly the best meal of my life. It is fairly close to the metro and although this isn't a Ritz Carlton hotel, it gave my girlfriend and I a memorable experience. Amenities does not equal good service. I used to work at a hotel and the man at the front desk (Ali) was superb. DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL IF YOU ARE THE TYPE OF PERSON THAT EXPECTS LUXURY. For the people who gave this hotel bad ratings, get off your high horse. It's not a fancy hotel but I will forever remember this place as it is filled with character and kindness.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Hotel lodi is located right off the train station. It is a wonderful little place. The staff is super friendly and will serve you breakfast in a lovely garden attach to the Hostel! The staff is so friendly and helpful! I left my jacket there but I luckily contacted them and will be back in Rome in a couple days they told me they would hold it and I can come pick it up anytime.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends