$121
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $178/night.

$163
$153
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $185/night.

$118
$108
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of $191/night.

Barocco Hotel(Rome)
$195
$180
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $265/night.

$187
$163
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $188/night.

Hotel Colosseum(Rome)(Great Value!)
$103
$97
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

Hotel Raffaello(Rome)(Great Value!)
$112
$105
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

$149
$100
Agoda.com
Hotel Artemide(Rome)
$242
$200
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $330/night.

$393
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $590/night.

1,299 results
All reviewsrooftop barroman bathpiazza navonasauna and steam roomquiet streetspa areawithin walking distancefive star hotelvatican cityperfect locationbeautiful hoteltiber riverbottle of proseccodeluxe roommain attractionswonderful stayour honeymoon
Reviewed August 19, 2016 via mobile

Absolutely amazing. Fantastic service and great location! We definitely would return again. Very clean and quiet. Walking distance to everywhere. Staff was extremely helpful and very responsive. So happy we picked this hotel

Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
Manager-Hotel-Invest, Manager at Hotel Indigo Rome - St. George, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2016

Dear Meg D
Thank you for the time dedicated to writing your review about your stay at Hotel Indigo Rome – St. George
I am pleased to know you appreciated our great service in occasion of your honeymoon.
I would like to thank you also for having mentioned our helpful and very responsive staff.
It is our goal to consistently provide customer satisfaction and your comments are very important to us.
I hope we will have the opportunity to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic hotel. On arrival and throughout the trip the reception staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The hotel is beautiful inside. Very stylish and spotlessly clean.

We had a superior room. And it was wonderful. Walk in wardrobe were great as was the lovely rainfall shower.

We had breakfast included and it was lovely. The best granola/muesli I have ever had and all sorts of other bits including cooked choices. Presecco also included!!! The outside area for breakfast is also lovely. A great feature of this hotel is the roof top terrace bar. Amazing views and wonderful staff. They took a while with our drinks as they went to get fresh strawberries for my cocktail. It really wasn't very long but they charged us half the price anyway!!!

The spa was also fantastic. Didn't have a treatment but used the pool and sauna everyday. Perfect after a long day walking. Really pleased we had it.

The location is fantastic. Via guilia is a gorgeous quiet street close to lots all main attractions. 15 min walk to Vatican, less than 10 to piazza novona and pantheon. Around 15 mins to steps. Also the river tiber is just behind the hotel and you can then easily cross a bridge ans get to trastevere which is fab for an evening meal and a few drinks!!!

All in all the perfect hotel for us and we would absolutely recommend. Would definitely book again if we return to Rome.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Heidi L
Manager-Hotel-Invest, Manager at Hotel Indigo Rome - St. George, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2016

Dear Heidi L
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience after your recent stay with us at Hotel Indigo Rome – St. George.
I am pleased to know you loved our breakfast, rooms and spa and your kind comments about the hotel in general are highly appreciated. I am thrilled to learn that we are always able to leave a positive impression, the team will be delighted.
We all look forward to having another opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.
Kind regards,
Alessandro Geminiani

Reviewed August 14, 2016

I initially thought the hotel was too small and that I couldn't get my bearings of the city while located there but I was soon proved wrong.
The hotel is on the smaller side but it is still incredibly comfortable. The staff are fantastic; friendly, always smiling and so helpful with information. The breakfast staff even remembered our favourite table and our orders.
Indigo is located close to a bus station and the hop-on-hop-off bus. There are some nice restaurants nearby and a lovely gelateria.
We had a great time at this hotel and were sorry to leave it. Great work, guys, and highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
Manager-Hotel-Invest, Manager at Hotel Indigo Rome - St. George, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2016

Dear LSkye
Thank you for your great feedback about your stay at the Hotel Indigo Rome – St. George
I would like to thank you for your positive comment about our hotel in general.
I am happy that you appreciated our rooms unless, in your opinion, they were small. I would like to underline that the Hotel Indigo Rome-St. George is housed by a beautiful 15th century building which gives the hotel great character and charm, however, due to Italian regulations, we are unable to modify the shape or the size of any rooms and this is one of the reasons why some of them not provide generous space.
I hope we will have the opportunity to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed August 13, 2016

The location cannot be beat--a few blocks from Piazza Navona and everything else, but still on a quiet street in the midst of the antique shopping area (stores open at odd hours). All the staff was friendly--desk agents, bellmen, housekeeping, restaurant, and concierge; all were helpful and attentive when answering Qs. Parking cost 66EU per night at a nearby city garage (valet parked for us) so we returned our car after one night. Liked walking out the door and being in the heart of a Roman neighborhood. Room on fifth floor had sun porch with table and 2 chairs with view of neighboring rooftops. Doors to porch had shutters, sheers, and blackout curtains. King bed was comfy; room was very cramped. Sitting area in corner, but if someone is in that chair, that corner is impassible. Only two small drawers in closet plus one in the nightstand. Closet tiny with illogical shape, making access to hanging clothes difficult--the hanging rack was positioned from front to back of closet rather than left to right so one has to take out several garments to find the right one, then put them back in, rather than seeing them in a row from side to side for efficient selection. The ironing board took up most of the room in the tiny closet so we asked housekeeping to remove it. Mini-bar/fridge that can be emptied for personal use. Bathroom offered plentiful toiletries, plush robe, slippers, hot water, good pressure. Bathroom was tiny, no counter space, door always seemed to be in the way. We only used the downstairs restaurant for take-away cappuccinos, which were good. Service there was friendly. We looked at the rooftop terrace but never used. Wifi strong and consistent.

After we left, I realized that we left some items behind. When we returned to investigate, the desk agent and bellman worked with housekeeping to find my items, which were in lost and found. They were very helpful and successful.

Used IHG points and cash to pay for this stay. Would stay here again in a different room.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple

Dear ebunnyg
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent stay with us.
I am very happy to hear that you appreciated our location, close to all major attractions, the friendliness of our staff and the quality of the restaurant.
Regarding our rooms, please note that the Hotel Indigo Rome – St. George is housed by a beautiful 15th century building which gives the hotel great character, charm and it surely reflects the art and history of the neighborhood where it is located. However, due to Italian regulations, we are unable to modify the shape or the size of any rooms and this is one of the reasons why some of them do not provide generous space. We thought to provide you a better experience and for this reason we offered you a free upgrade to one of our rooms with balcony.
Thank you once again for taking the time to share your experience and I sincerely hope to see you soon again in Rome.

Reviewed August 10, 2016

Enter to a Hotel where you will always feel fresh and this is how I felt t Hotel Indigo in Rome. I was well assisted by Ms.Irene and Mr.Danielle at Check-In and they were so helpful in letting me know about things I could do during my short-visit. The rooms are smaller considering a 5-star hotel but I guess in ROME its really difficult to find a decent size room, though they are modern and very well equipped. The location is perfect and walking distance to anywhere in Rome and now the best part for a Gluten-Intolerant like me they have a dedicated area for all Gluten-Free items, like breads, cereals and and even cakes.
I am definitely going to recommend anyone coming to Rome to stay in this hotel, it was a real pity that I had no time to try their Roof-Top restaurant about which I have heard rave reviews but next time it will be the first thing on my to do list.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled on business
Manager-Hotel-Invest, Manager at Hotel Indigo Rome - St. George, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2016

Dear Abbas H,
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your stay at the Hotel Indigo Rome – St. George.
I am very happy to hear that you appreciated our location, close to all major attractions, the friendliness of our staff at the check in and the quality of the breakfast, especially for Gluten-Intolerant like you.
I am pleased to know you loved our rooms unless they were small for you. The hotel is housed by a beautiful 15th century building which gives the hotel great character, charm and it surely reflects the art and history of the neighborhood where it is located. However, due to Italian regulations, we are unable to modify the shape or the size of any rooms and this is one of the reasons why some of them not provide generous space. We thought to provide you a better experience and for this reason we offered you a free upgrade to one of our rooms with balcony.