Prati B&B and Prati Vatican Apartment
Hotel Colosseum(Rome)
$181
$155
  • Breakfast included
Hotel des Artistes(Rome)(Great Value!)
$147
$69
  • Free Internet
Palazzo Naiadi(Rome)
$424
$381
Autograph
  • Pool
All reviewsmetro stationgreat locationstay there againvisit romeour honeymoon
Reviewed November 8, 2010

5 mins from Vatican and a metro station! Room was small but had everything you need (apart from tea and coder making facilities). Breakfast is brought to you at 8, it was nice enough and very large! The hostess was very nice and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.
Shelley, England

• Stayed: October 2010
3  Thank 123shelley456
Reviewed September 20, 2010

This B&B is clean, comfortable and in a very practical position, close to the metro. The quarter is also nice and not too caotic. It is definetly a good choice.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank Stefania d
Reviewed September 11, 2010

I loved this place. Here what I learned about meeting people in Rome. In the first five minutes I found people to be a bit impatient after that five minutes it fine and they are warm people. Your hostess is very definite on the rules, I have no problem with that you are in an older building and if someone came to your home you would hope they would respect that.
I loved the building, I was a single traveller so the size of the room was fine. It was CLEAN, it DID have both Wireless Internet and Air Conditioning. I loved having breakfast brought in every morning-and was more than enough food for me-if fact I never ate all of it.
The location is SO close to the VAtican and a block from the metro stop. Lost of restaurant and shopping too. A great 'base camp'

Most important to me was, that once you were booked in, your privacy was completely respected.
I am a very self sufficent traveller (even in a hotel) and prefer my privacy respected.
I t was my very first Bea\d and Breakfast experiance and it was terrific!!
The picture for my room (The Yellow Room) is accuate ALL hotesl in Europe (and NYC too) use cameras that make the rooms look bigger than they are. My room was fine for one person. I'd love to try an apartment there sometime. And the room price was very reasonable.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo
3  Thank jonggentry
Reviewed August 28, 2010

nice and very clean B&B at prati,great location,very kind contact person everything was exellent.Alessandra was nice.The blue room is sex and sweet.we are shure we will be back.thank you very much Alessandra.tony

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank 187791Obi
Reviewed May 28, 2010

I cant understand all the negativity about this bed and breakfast.
We stayed in may and it was fine.
we only spent a few hours in the room in the day to change etc we were exploring rome as thats why we was there !
The room was clean and traditional, the breakfast was light but it was fine.
It was private and the Prati area was less touristy and cultural.

The host was helpful and left us alone . we only saw her when she brought breakfast every morning (on time)
i would recommend this bed and breakfast if you like to discover rome . it is just down the road from the vatican and some lovely food resturants .

Make sure you take the metro it is really easy and cheap, and stops at all the attractions.

Beware ladies not to wear dresses as you stand out, italian women dont show much flesh especially in the local areas such as prati!
Our break was value for money and if we were to go back to Rome we would stay at this bed and breakfast again !!
Rebecca & Alan