“Great apartment for your Rome vacation”
other travelers have booked this property
The Salon - Kitchen The Salon - Kitchen
LIVING ROOM WITH SMART TV
DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH BATHROOM EN SUITE
EN SUITE BATHROOM
SMART TV AND DVD
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
solvang52
Littleton, Colorado
“Great apartment for your Rome vacation”
Reviewed October 7, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

If you are traveling with a family, this location is a great choice. Plenty of room, kitchen, two baths, two bedrooms. Very close to the San Giovanni Metro stop which makes it so easy to access other site locations. The apartment is also in walking distance to many sites. Abundance of stores across the street and a few blocks away. Gabriele is very helpful and cordial. He assisted us with return flight taxi transporation which was extremely beneficial.

Oct 11, 2017
Thanks to you for being in my house and for this review. I'm happy that you appreciated my house and enjoyed your vacation. Was a pleasure to know you and i hope to see you again.
arrivederci.
Jon D
London, United Kingdom
“Stylish, central, friendly apartment”
Reviewed August 9, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Great stylish, well priced apartment. Well located, we walked to the colosseum from there...probably 25 minutes. Gabriele, the owner, was very helpful and friendly. We highly recommend. There were four of us including our 8 yr old and 5 yr old.

Your age range 35-49
Aug 21, 2017
Thanks for being in my house and I'm happy that you appreciated my house. Was a pleasure to know you and I hope to see you again.
jenncr131
Dublin, Ireland
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed June 6, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Lovely two bed apartment, very bright and airy. Had everything we needed for our family's two night stay. Very good central location with everything around us. Close to the Metro and buses and within walking distance to the Colosseum. Gabriele met with us and gave us lots of tips about the area and how to get to places also let us leave our bags there as we had a late departure. Would higghly recommend. Thanks again

Your age range 35-49
Jun 8, 2017
Thanks to you for being in my house, was a pleasure to know you and i'm happy that you appreciated the house. I hope to see you again here in Rome.
Holidayfa...
Wigan
“Great apartment. Fantastic location.”
Reviewed June 1, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We spent a fantastic few days sightseeing in Rome on a family holiday. This apartment was exactly what we wanted - nice and clean, great location (very near to both metro and bus stops), close to shops and restaurants. Gabriele made us feel very welcome; he booked us a taxi from the airport (and back to the airport); met us at the apartment to hand over the keys and show us around (explaining where everything was in the apartment and how it worked); provided us with useful tourist information and maps.

Thank you Gabriele for all your help and for your warm welcome, we really appreciate it. We had an excellent time and can't wait to return one day.

Jun 4, 2017
Thanks to you for being in my house and for this amazing review!
It was a pleasure to have known you, you are very nice people and respectful of the home; I'm glad you enjoyed my home, always trying to do my best for my guests.
I hope to see you again one day.
Sinead M
Dublin, Ireland
“Just returned from a wend in Rome”
Reviewed April 18, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Gabriel was there to meet us as promised. He was great and had organised a car to pick us up at the airport. He stayed with us to explain everything even though it was Easter Sunday. Comfortable apartment in central location.
Thanks for everything Gabriel

Apr 22, 2017
Thanks to you for being in my house and hope to see you again.
cmunien
South Africa
“Excellent and comfortable guest house”
Reviewed October 5, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

This accommodation was perfect for my friends and I (5 people). Upon arrival Gabrielle welcomed us at the apartment and explained how everything works. He also provided us with lots of information about the area which was very helpful. The apartment is situated in an ideal location with easy access to the bus, metro and shops. Gabriel is very hospitable and we enjoyed staying at his guest house. I definitely recommend this guest house.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The nespresso machine for a perfect cup of coffee.
Liked least: Not applicable
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Oct 6, 2016
Thanks for this amazing review! It was a pleasure to know you and your friends, you are very nice people. I'm happy that you appreciated my house and the area,hope to have you as my guest again.
Ciao ciao.
ScottieB1...
Coral Gables, Florida
“Location,location,location”
Reviewed September 19, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

The Vacanze Guest House, was everything it advertised. The owner Gabriele, (the owner) who was very helpful, was there to greet us, and have prepared a document with local information for us, supermarkets, attractions there were not filled with tourist, restaurants near by. The apartment was clean, and adequately supplied with everything we needed to prepare a meal. We enjoyed coming back to the apartment after a long day of sight seeing and relaxing on the large sofa in the front room. Normally this would not be a plus, but,there was a bus stop across the street from the apartment , (we did not hear the buses inside the apartment ) which took us all over the city. Being city people, we loved to be able to get to all the major attraction, by bus or metro.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: The location
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Sep 20, 2016
Thanks for this fantastic review! It is a pleasure to see that my job is so appreciated...it was a pleasure to meet you and i hope to see you again. My House will be always open for you.. Ciao ciao
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing