207 Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$537
$298
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Boutique Hotel Campo de Fiori(Rome)
$248
Agoda.com
Hotel Morgana(Rome)(Great Value!)
$202
$137
All reviewsstreet vendorscroissantsbed was very comfortableevery morningtrevi fountainbalconyvatican
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 12, 2007

Really enjoyed my stay at the 207. Very easy to book with Venere.Com. Hotel is easy to find by the Ottavanio metro. Staff very helpful and all spoke good English. Room small but stylish, new and clean. Very handy for St Peters and Vatican as well as the tour bus stops. No 81 bus to Colosseum. Plenty bars and cafe nearby.

Stayed: February 2007
1  Thank Godders1968
Reviewed September 29, 2006

I stayed in this hotel for Five days last week and it's pretty basic hotel, more like a travel lodge than anything else but at least the room was modern, good firm bed and great shower which woke me up everyday. I was also lucky to have a balcony so I could watch the traffic and the people go by which did wake me up in this morning I must add.

Bad points for this place is that there isn't any safety deposit boxes which other web sites mention, apparently as the hotel is new it doesn't have this facility I was told.

From what I could tell it doesn't have any breakfast facilities apart from making a cup of coffee although I found there was a cafe across the street which has everything you need for a good breakfast.

Plus points is the location, you are a few minutes around the corner from the vatican and a great location for shopping with a market in front of the hotel.

I would recommend staying at this hotel based on the location alone.

Marc.

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
3  Thank Stanley_Cooper
Reviewed September 21, 2006

I was impressed most with the security of this hotel and it is in a great location. Close to metro and not too far from the train station. Vatican was nearby.

Simone was very helpful and not too bothered by my lack of Italian. He was kind enough to check on us as we almost slept our second day away with jet lag or we would've missed some of our precious time in Rome.

A few observations. It was a bit noisy being on the street above temporary vendors and the bed was a little hard for my taste. I felt this property was a bit overpriced -- in fact the most we paid the whole time I was in Italy. Breakfast is not inlcuded, but there's a good pattisserie across the srteet and all the services you would need are nearby: post office, cheap place to make calls home and get on the Internet , and plenty of pizza of course.

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
3  Thank nuts7hawk
A TripAdvisor Member
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed July 7, 2006

Thanks to David ( RoomsAccomodation) We booked this Hotel, It's marvellouse, quite and not expensive, not so far from Vatican City and downtown !
Perfect location great value
We booked by an internet Hotel Reservation system , RoomsAccomodation.
They also booked for me pick up taxi service from the airport and some excursions in Rome (Angels and Demons Tour )

• Stayed: May 2006
23  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 2, 2006

great location beside Ottovianno metro. very handy for vatican. quiet hotel even though we had room directly overlooking market stalls on street below. great aircon and flat screen TV. spotless clean, friendly hosts. nice beds.
would stay again, definately.

Stayed: June 2006