Lowest prices for your stay
$84
$93
Vio.com
$67
Priceline$73
Hotels.com$94
ZenHotels.com$88
All reviews via veneto galleria borghese breakfast room alessandro floor metro roma neighborhood
Selected filters
Reviewed November 15, 2016

The Roma Boutique hotel is well situated although I needed some help to find it. There are no indications on the outside of the building as this is not allowed. It is situated close to the Via Veneto and to the Barberini metro station.
I got a warm and personal welcome by Roberto. He showed me my room, which was a family room at the back side of the building. Spacious enough, as I occupied it only by myself. Excellent bed. A large table to work on. One disadvantage is that I heard everything in the room(s) next to mine. Comfortable and clean bathroom with a good shower.
The breakfast room seemed a bit small (only 4 tables), but this was not a problem as I took breakfast early. Breakfast was a bit poor for 4 stars, but it was ok.
Everybody is very kind and helpful. Nothing is too much asked. If you need explanation on the city the people at the reception are your guide.
On the last day I could leave my luggage at the reception. To go back to the airport they arranged a luxury taxi at the normal price.

Date of stay: November 2016
3  Thank Marianne C
Reviewed November 4, 2016

I found an elegant and confortable hotel in a Roman Palace, in a quiet area of the city center near Via Veneto, the historical monuments and the shopping streets.It's like to stay in an Italian apartment thanks to the kindness of the Director Alessandro and his staff always ready to satisfay every request to make the stay enjoyable and easy. I liked the roman breakfast with "cappuccino and cornetto" in addition to the classic breakfast buffet. Elegant and quiet room very restful.

Room tip: I stay at the 5th floor, very quiet and bright room
Date of stay: November 2016
1  Thank Marco C
Reviewed November 1, 2016

My wife and I stayed for 4 days at the Roma Boutique Hotel. The hotel doesn't have a palatial entrance and is situated on the 4th & 5th floors of a building next to the police station. To enter you must buzz through at the front door and I would advise staying on the 5th floor if possible. First impressions were a little strange as usually stay in hotels with grand entrances etc. The lift is about the size of a can of baked beans or alternatively you may take the 15 flights of stairs (3 flights per level) to the 5th floor reception. Putting all this aside, the staff were excellent and couldn't have been more helpful upon arrival and throughout our stay. Rooms were very modern and well equipped and could not be faulted. Breakfast was served in a small room with 3-4 tables of two, where you were served with tea, coffee etc along with a continental breakfast, including cereal, meat & cheese, toast and pastries served between 7:30 and 10:00, which was enough to see you through until a late lunch. Location was pretty central with the majority of attractions within walking distance. We would highly recommend this hotel and will stay again should we return to Rome

Date of stay: October 2016
Reviewed October 30, 2016

Could in no way find any faults with our choice of hotel one of the best we have stayed in small intimate and friendly from the manager to the maids and the breakfast even though it has only 4 tables we never had to wait for a table for breakfast.... Rome what a fantastic city something to see every where you go history on every street and corner ... One tip be wary of a lot of the restaurants where they hit you with a surcharge if your not on the ball eg bread and olive oil and balsamic vinegar put on you table without asking and they charge you if you eat it or leave it we were warned of this by the hotel manager ... The Roman forum palentine hills and the colosseum are best viewed with a guide and you get to jump the massive queues it's well worth paying extra for I payed £110 for me and my wife ant the trevi fountain is a sight to behold as is piazza nervona and we are nor religious by and means but the churches are thing of beauty inside the only down side our visit to St. Peter's basilica and the Sistine chapel were cancelled on the day by Vatican mother Teresa was to be made a saint no refunds given by the tour company lesson learned read the terms and conditions I suppose but the Vatican City is a site to behold we will definitely be returning to Rome in the near future...

Room tip: Some rooms have balconies if you email the hotel you may get one but it's no big deal to have one
Date of stay: August 2016
2  Thank stevemw69
Reviewed October 30, 2016 via mobile

This Boutique hotel is good if your looking to walk around the city. Although it is not in the middle of all attractions you can easily walk to all major attractions in rome.
We had a standard double room - one of the red ones. I think the size was good. You get enough space around the bed and for your clothes. The bathroom is clean and big enough. Also the rest of the room is clean.
The bed is too hard for our taste. You get a pillow on the bed and there are two more in the cupboard if needed. Theres no real blanket, just a sheet to cover up. But in the cupboard there is a woolplanket that you can use if you get cold.
Cleanliness was good. Nothing to complain.
The breakfast is good for italian standards. Great brioche with cream inside. Bred rolls, toast, hard boiled eggs, fresh juice, tea and coffe, yoghurt, selection of marmelade, cheese and meat. Its not a big buffet, but you get the day started.
The receptionists were extremely friendly and helpful. It is nice to enjoy such warm staff in a hotel.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple