Lowest prices for your stay
$84
$93
Vio.com
$67
Priceline$73
Hotels.com$93
Algotels$94
All reviews via veneto galleria borghese breakfast room alessandro floor metro roma neighborhood
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

Came here for a birthday treat. Got the bus from the airport and then a taxi from the coach stop, dropped straight outside the hotel so no problem to find. Location was great, pretty and quiet part of the city but a 10/15 min walk to all of the tourist sights. Reception and breakfast area small but classy and pleasant. Welcoming staff, got a great restaurant recommendation. Room was modern and very spacious for a city hotel. Breakfast simple but yummy, perfect before a day exploring. This is a non corporate, small, truly boutique hotel. Highly recommended for a couples trip to Rome.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank sunnyjim92
Reviewed August 24, 2016

My boyfriend and I have just travelled round Italy last week and we stayed at the Roma Boutique Hotel for our quick stay in Rome! I found it online a couple of hours before we arrived and the whole process was brilliant. We called beforehand to check for a car park, with the lovely gentlemen on reception being very helpful. When we arrived, we were very impressed with the location. Firstly it was beautiful, secondly it had a fantastic location. You can walk into the lively centre within ten minutes, your near the tour bus stops and you have wonderful restaurants around. The room was so modern and really clean. The staff were delightful, speaking in English with me and Italian with my boyfriend who is from Italy. We were both so impressed and definitely will be staying again!

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Emmahourican
Reviewed August 17, 2016

Stayed here in July 2016 for 4 nights for my partners birthday.
Staff were super helpful and helped us pre book tickets for sights. Location is perfect, walking distance to the trevi and spanish steps.
Hotel was clean, and even had sky!
Would highly recommend !

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Theodoula P
Reviewed August 16, 2016 via mobile

At 25 years old, I decided to take the trip of a lifetime, 11 days in Rome by myself. I needed to find a place to stay that I could, number one afford, as well as feel somewhat safe. The Roma Boutique Hotel was obviously a perfect choice. It is conveniently located next to a grocery store, the Coop, and adjacent to the U.S. Embassy, as well as no more than a 15 minute walk from the Fountain of Trevi. The location is immaculate in my opinion. The overall decor of the room itself (room 24 on the 4th floor) exceeded my expectations and thus, evoked a few braggadocios posts via Facebook and Instagram. I was able to walk from the hotel to the fountain of Trevi, Pantheon, Colosseum, Forum and Vatican City from the hotel. I never turned on my tv, so it's functionality could be questionable but there is a great place off of Via Della Stamperia on your way to Trevi, called the news cafe that has free wifi and the news playing inside and outside. The bathroom was beyond clean, and the shower was basically heaven, adjustable height and detachable shower head for shorties like me and it had great water pressure. Bring your own shampoo, conditioner and body wash cause their travel sizes are a joke, but the hair dryer is legit, so you don't really need to pack one. Oh and one final thing, it's 12 flights of stairs up to the fourth floor, 15 flights to the 5th, but the elevator is fully functional, kind of small but fully functional. So do yourself a favor and stay at the Roma Boutique Hotel! After all, when in Rome...

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Y3824ZIjessicam
Reviewed July 29, 2016

We stayed at the Roma Boutique Hotel, or 4th or 5th time. Alessandro and Roberto as gracious and charming as alway. Staff excellent and our room cool, clean and just perfect. Love the location and so many good restaurants nearby. Walking distance to Shopping, Spanish Steps, Pantheon.

Room tip: I prefer the 5th floor