Hotel Milton Roma
Agoda.com
$417
$362
  • Breakfast included
Hotel des Artistes(Rome)(Great Value!)
$133
$69
  • Free Internet
1,699 results
All reviewsmanzoni metro stationgarden barshower curtainminute walk from the colosseumexecutive roomthe hotel staffhotel is locatedbreakfast buffetpastriesexcellent locationbus stopmini barstreet noisecity taxcold meatsgelatotrip to rome
Reviewed June 14, 2014

I am not sure why all of the guys are complaining. This is Rome for crying out loud.

I did enjoy my stay here. I think it is a gem given that it is not on Termini but pretty easy to get to, and in front of the station. It's not the best hotel in Rome, but for it's price, it is not bad.

Definitely not 4 star, but I won't discount it, given that there are many other 4-star properties in Rome that are in a bad shape.

The only thing that I didn't appreciate, is when I checked in, they changed the room I had been assigned seeing I was alone. For a single room, it is not a bad size.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
HotelMilton, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Hotel Milton Roma, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Dear Guest, thank you for posting your comment on TripAdvisor. I am very glad of reading that "You did enjoy your stay here". we are renovating all the rooms in the Hotel sothat we can make the guests feel home..we have probably assigned a Single room because the hotel was fully booked otherwise is our pleasure to assign a Double Room for a single use when availaible :) The Hotel Milton is 20 meters far from Manzoni Subway Station and so you can easily move with public transportation reaching all destinations as Vatican Museums, Saint Peter Church and Trevi fountain...The Coliseum,The Saint John in Laterano Basilica, the Saint Mary Major Basilica and the Saint Clemente Basilica can all be reached in just 5-10 minutes walking...I would like to just say that if you are ever in Rome again it would be a pleasure to host you once again.
Warmest regards
Claudio Scinardo - Guest Relations

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Just returned from a 4 night stay and we are extremely happy with the hotel. The staff were very accommodating, the room is spacious and clean as well the bathroom. The location is great, there is a Metro station across the street. The only thing that I will suggest to add coffee since we also call the reception and request for coffee.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank RobertV719
HotelMilton, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Hotel Milton Roma, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Dear Guest, thank you for posting your comment on TripAdvisor. "We are extremely happy with the hotel." theese are the words we always dream to read.... :) :) :) "The staff were very accommodating" because we always try to make our guests feel home...and in every moment of your stay you can come to the front desk and ask for recommendations...there is always somebody at your complete disposal..... "the room is spacious and clean as well the bathroom" because we have recently renovated all the rooms and bathrooms with new and nice furniture and the housekeeper pay much attention to the cleaness of the whole Hotel..... "The location is great" infact the Coliseum can be reached in less than 10 minutes walking and the Hotel Milton is just in front of Manzoni Subway Station and so you can easily reach all destinations.
The Saint John in Laterano Basilica, the Saint Mary Major Basilica and the Saint Clemente Basilica can all be reached in just 5-10 minutes walking...we are also very comfortable with the Subway... 6 stops and you reach the Vatican museums and the Saint Peter Church....You can start your day in the Eternal City with our good breakfast made up by home-made breads and home-made cakes, fresh squeezed orange, original Italian cappuccinos and espressos on request. We also have equipped each room with a tea-and-coffee maker for a moment of relaxation in the intimacy of your own spaces...we just want to let you feel Home...
....I would like to just say that if you are ever in Rome again it would be a pleasure to host you once again. ..For those that have not stayed with us yet, I do suggest to take a look at our official website where you can find photos, descriptions and most of all, Special Rates, something that can only be found on our website.
Warmest regards
Claudio Scinardo - Guest Relations

Reviewed June 4, 2014

We found the Hotel Milton a very disappointing experience. It is not a four stat hotel. There is no restaurant for evening meal, no hotel directory in the room to give instruction on the air condition, no hairdryer and no shompoo etc just small bar of soap. The staff did not listen when I tried to tell them about a trip I had booked from their hotel that did not work out or apologize for ringing us at 11.3O at night to say the trip was going at 6.15 the next morning instead of 7.45 as we had been told. This was not the case and they had rung the wrong room and we were up at 5.3O waiting when we were not picked up until 7.45. When I tried to tell them about the disastrous tour and the wrong time they just handed me a card and said write to their email address.

Room Tip: Although the hotel on on the intersection of 5 busy roads it is quiet when the windows are closed
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ria C
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Just returned from a 4 night stay with my daughter. Extremely happy with hotel. We had a twin room which was spacious and very clean, as was the bathroom. The staff were wonderful and did all they could to make us welcome and comfortable. We reported a fault with our shower as we left in the morning and it was fixed by the time we returned. Good location with underground station opposite. We bought the Roma passes before we left and booked the Vatican tour so we avoided the queues, got free entry to two attractions and reduced entry to many others. Also free public transport. Would recommend and be happy to return (hope the coin in the fountain works).

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank littleun
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Hotel its ok, good location, but the amenities and rooms are not of a 4 star hotel by far. AND THERE ID NO GYM OR WORKOUT ROOM IN THE HOTEL! The infoin trip advisor is misleading !
Other than that the hotel is clean and staf was helpful. I wont come back though

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business