All reviewsterrace roomwalking distancestayed for one nighthistorical sitescroissantstea and coffeeexcellent locationmajor attractionsroma termini
Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

Stayed for one night on 10th October and were pleased with our choice of hotel, easy to find from Roma Termini and perfectly located for all the major sights. Very clean and nicely decorated with very helpful and friendly staff, would definitely stay here again as it suited us perfectly, I am always amazed at how picky people are when it comes to hotels, a three star hotel is exactly that! Do not expect full cooked breakfast or five star facilities or you will be disappointed. It’s a perfect three star small city centre hotel and we loved it!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

A good 3* hotel for a city break, because the breakfast is poor, one type of ham and one type of cheese, the bread wasn't the best, you have to ask for a good coffee to the bar.
Regarding the hotel, the elevator was small ( for 2 pax ), instead of lobby they have a small sofa and if you need to use the toilet you have to go to the 4th floor and search for it because there is no sign to point the toilet.
The greatest part is the location!!!!
The rooms are ok, black out curtains , comfy king size bed , but the lightning can be improved. Overall we slept very well.
The only thing i didn't like is ceiling mounted shower. Is very difficult to make a shower and not wet your hair even if you use the shower cap.
Another thing which can be improved is putting the number of the reception on the phone, because we had to go down to ask for another set of towels.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Opera hotel in Via Nazeonale in Rome for five days.
The best thing about this hotel is the location, all the attractions are within walking distance. The room is small but adequate, it lacks lighting, unless you like to sit and change your clothes at night time in the dark you will not like it. The furniture is outdated and the walls can do with a touch of paint. Bathroom is very good. The hair dryer did not work, after mentioning it to staff at reception a couple of times, another one was placed at our room. Although the hotel is on a busy road, we couldn't hear the traffic noise when windows were shut so no problem sleeping at night.
Breakfast was poor, self service, no cooked breakfast apart from half a dozen of boiled eggs but we don't mind that but on our last day when me and my husband peeled our supposedly boiled eggs, they were completely uncooked, egg white was all over my hands. I took the eggs to the waitress who picked up the phone shouting in Italian at someone assuming about the raw eggs! We left breakfast and the waitress was still arguing over the phone.
Staff in the opera hotel were nice and friendly but this hotel needs better management. We have paid €820 for 5 days, I am sorry to say it was not worth the money.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Nagham Y
Reviewed April 20, 2017 via mobile

Nice Room for the money. Very close to all major attractions and public transport. Highly recommend spending the extra for their terrace room. Huge terrace with sunset views. Only issue was the wifi. Staff kept insisting there was wifi with password but could never locate it. Was given several different wifi account names...none of which existed. Luckily we were there to see the sites and the room made up for the lack of wifi so this did not put a huge dent in our trip. I would definitely go back and probably will.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 22, 2017 via mobile

On booking Opera Dreams, I was under the impression that it was a luxurious large hotel, in which we had a room booked. On arrival, I had to ask the security guard at the Opera centre opposite where the place is located for directions as there is no signage for the hotel at all. It quite literally is a big wooden door with a buzzer at the side.
On checking in, I finally understand that the hotel isn't really a hotel, but more like an old apartment block that has been renovated to accomodate being a BnB. There were only a few rooms, and a small breakfast area just as you would expect to see from that sort of place.
The room was way, way, way smaller than it looks in the photos and what I thought. My husband, myself and 17 month old, were crammed into a room that was only big enough to fit one queen bed, that literally we could just skirt around. However, it was clean, quite and warm. Actually warm enough that we had to open the window a couple of times to get fresh air.

Overall the place was ok. If it was just my husband and I it would have been ok for the two days we were there but with a toddler, thee simply wasn't enough room, and we felt as though we were disturbing everyone having a baby with us. The looks we got at breakfast from the other guests were not fond ones.

It's location to the main sights of Rome is great, you can pretty much see everything you want within an hours walk.
I don't think it was worth the price, and that's why I wouldn't stay here again.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family