- Eager for a return visit. Definitely the place to stay in Rome.
- The staff were amazing.
- Hotel is stylish
- Location is walkable to all major things
- The service was perfection. Examples:
- Very friendly greeting and registration all done in a nice sitting room while enjoying a cappuccino.
- When talking to the evening concierge about the roof top bar menu we mentioned a dish that sounded good and also mentioned the great pizza smells as we walked around. When we arrived at the roof she had called ahead to let them know what we might like to eat and to arrange for an awesome pizza to be fetched from a nearby restaurant. Delicious. And an example of seamless service. They literally went out and got what we wanted.
- Roof top service was great that evening and also at breakfast.
- The service is very personal and it seems like you've know the staff for a while.
- Departure was equally friendly and effortless.
- Nice welcome basket / gift
- Excellent location.
- Couple of blocks from Spanish steps
- Was easy to do a walking tour from hotel , to Spanish steps , to collisium and forum and to trevi fountain , on to pantheon , Navarro square, to the Vatican and back along the river.
- Very nice boutique hotel
- Modern very stylized feel in an old classic building - great combo.
- Even the smallest things have an attention to styling detail. Right down to salt and pepper shakers and toilet roll holders. Overall very stylish.
- Rooftop bar has nice seating, nice view over the city , and a fireplace for cool evenings.
- Breakfast on the rooftop is a great way to start the day.
- Stylish room with all of the amenities and then much more.
- Windows open so you can enjoy the sounds of the city.
- Nice small ultra modern weight set by technogym - must find where to buy one. Definitely the slickest weight set I have seen and mat also provided.
- Room had a great bar/coffee setup including cappuccino
- Food at roof top bar was tasty.
- Enjoy the roof top bar in the evening.
- Have hotel arrange for car/limo from airport - takes away one big stresser when arriving in a chaotic Rome airport.
If your arriving on easyy expect a frustrating luggage carousel experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hospitality is an art and Portrait Roma has made it a masterpiece. In a new concept of bespoke tourism, we have transformed uniform luxury into spontaneous personalisation. Live a private mansion with the services of a 5 star hotel built around a city, a suite tailored to you and experiences crafted to your lifestyle. Let us make your stay in Rome a portrait of you. And let us make it better than perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Agoda, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Portrait Roma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portrait Hotel Rome
- Portrait Suites Rome