If this is what you are looking for, then look no further. Stayed here for 2 nights with friends on the first leg of our Italian tour and we were not disappointed. It is a beautiful hotel with charming staff who are extremely friendly. It was a pleasure to step back into the serene calm of this hotel after a day's sightseeing in Rome. Rooms were spacious and extremely comfortable and the sitting rooms were beautifully furnished with antiques. We were invited to an early evening wine tasting to sample wines from the family estate which was a nice touch. It is an expensive hotel to stay in but if you are looking for the above then you will find it here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The urban Villa of the Spalletti Trivelli Counts rediscovers its vocation as host of business and leisure travelers, connoisseurs of art and wellbeing. In the heart of Rome, Villa Spalletti Trivelli is unique among the historic residences: a splendid Italian garden, elegant and refined environments furnished with genuine antiques, exclusive energy bar, sumptuous rooms with every comfort... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Spalletti Trivelli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome