A truly lovely small hotel. Public rooms are luxurious and comfortable, with many types of excellent liquors available at will. Rooms are large with comfortable beds and very modern baths. The contents of the well stocked mini bar are also free for your enjoyment. Breakfasts are among the best we have had in Europe, with a broad and well chosen set of "typical"options, plus eggs or pancakes cooked to order. Location is super- you are in the center of Rome. The staff are friendly, but seem to have undifferentiated roles. As a result, there is no one who seems to play the knowledgable concierge role that one would expect to find in a hotel of this type. As noted by some other reviewers, restaurant recommendations are particularly weak. There are some very good restaurants not far from the hotel that we found ourselves.When we reported one of our "finds" to the staff they responded " yes, everyone who tries that one seems to love it" - but it seems not to make it on their closed list. They need a concierge who loves to eat to make this a perfect hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The urban Villa of the Spalletti Trivelli Counts rediscovers its vocation as host of business and leisure travelers, connoisseurs of art and wellbeing. In the heart of Rome, Villa Spalletti Trivelli is unique among the historic residences: a splendid Italian garden, elegant and refined environments furnished with genuine antiques, exclusive energy bar, sumptuous rooms with every comfort... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Villa Spalletti Trivelli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome