A magnificent private villa which has been beautifully converted to a luxury hotel. The public rooms (drawing rooms, library and dining room) retain their private feel whilst the gym and spa are modern and befitting a luxury hotel.
Our bedroom (one of the garden suites) was in the adjacent building and was very comfortable and spacious and boasted two very smart bathrooms.
The staff was friendly and helpful and assisted us with bookings and directions.
The location of the hotel, on the Quirinal Hill, is also very good being an easy walk to both the Colosseum and the Trevi fountain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The urban Villa of the Spalletti Trivelli Counts rediscovers its vocation as host of business and leisure travelers, connoisseurs of art and wellbeing. In the heart of Rome, Villa Spalletti Trivelli is unique among the historic residences: a splendid Italian garden, elegant and refined environments furnished with genuine antiques, exclusive energy bar, sumptuous rooms with every comfort... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Villa Spalletti Trivelli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome