Our stay at Villa Spalleti Travelli in November of 2011 was unforgettable. I believe the lack of egoic attention some Tripadvisor guests have noted is a level of understated kindness and elegance, which allows a grace and privacy rare in our world. Our room, attention to luggage, meals, and quiet mornings and evenings in the gardens, public rooms and library were so precious. We meandered to the Bernini sculptures at The Villa Borghese (ticket appointment needed), the Forum, Capitoline Hill, and our beloved Pantheon. Our stay will be remembered all of our lives.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The urban Villa of the Spalletti Trivelli Counts rediscovers its vocation as host of business and leisure travelers, connoisseurs of art and wellbeing. In the heart of Rome, Villa Spalletti Trivelli is unique among the historic residences: a splendid Italian garden, elegant and refined environments furnished with genuine antiques, exclusive energy bar, sumptuous rooms with every comfort... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Odigeo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Villa Spalletti Trivelli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome