We were travelling around Europe for our anniversary in September and stayed here for 3 nights in September. We arrived in the evening after travelling all day and we couldn't have asked for a more welcoming reception. We were shown into the beautiful sitting room with it's antique furniture and offered a glass of wine. Our room was on the second floor overlooking the garden, it was spacious, quiet and extremely comfortable. The added bonus is a free mini bar which includes snacks and there are also complementary drinks before and after dinner, a first in any hotel we have ever stayed in! The hotel team were very professional and helpful in every way. The breakfast is layed out on a long table with an excellent choice which includes homemade cakes and jams, yummy! This hotel is in a quiet side road but a central location, you can walk to most places. We can't recommend this hotel enough, it is a must for anyone visiting Rome!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The urban Villa of the Spalletti Trivelli Counts rediscovers its vocation as host of business and leisure travelers, connoisseurs of art and wellbeing. In the heart of Rome, Villa Spalletti Trivelli is unique among the historic residences: a splendid Italian garden, elegant and refined environments furnished with genuine antiques, exclusive energy bar, sumptuous rooms with every comfort... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Villa Spalletti Trivelli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome