What can I say – this is just a gorgeous place. There are 12 deluxe rooms of various types at the Villa, we tried two, the first of which was a prestige double with a balcony overlooking a lovely park. It was a large room with king sized bed, walk in wardrobe/dressing room and gorgeous bathroom with all amenities (the towels and robes are to die for).
The room rate includes a bar fridge filled with beer, water, soft drink and spirits; all you can drink. The breakfast room is divine with lovely china and table wear. You can choose from the Continental breakfast which is laid out from 7 am to 11 am (very generous), or you can ring a bell and have something cooked fresh. (This is much better than the standard hot buffets, where everything ends up cold and chewy.)
The hedged garden is very nice, especially in the early evening when complimentary bar service runs for a number of hours and it’s very pleasant to sit and relax after a hard days touring on comfy lounges and just enjoy the fresh air. There’s also a roof top area with lovely views, more lounges and water on ice for guests’ use.
The downstairs area is decorated beautifully and has lots of quiet reading areas, or just places to relax and chat.
It’s very centrally situated; walking distance to many of the sights and the staff are very friendly and happy to help with taxi’s, tour bookings and restaurant recommendations.
While not exactly cheap, the website is a true depiction of what your money buys (unlike some sites where they make the rooms look huge and they’re the size of a closet). It's quite luxurious actually and I cannot recommend this boutique hotel enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The urban Villa of the Spalletti Trivelli Counts rediscovers its vocation as host of business and leisure travelers, connoisseurs of art and wellbeing. In the heart of Rome, Villa Spalletti Trivelli is unique among the historic residences: a splendid Italian garden, elegant and refined environments furnished with genuine antiques, exclusive energy bar, sumptuous rooms with every comfort... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Spalletti Trivelli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome