To all who are considering staying in Villa Spalletti Trivelli! This very private place,which has a fairytail ,magic charm, is one and only hotel we'd stay in Rome. Minute you ring masive,antique doors you are entering the most beautifull place in the city. This palazzo with fireplace, antique furniture, soft carpets, beautifull paintings and gobelins on the walls,where you rest after exploring Rome has everything you wish for on your relaxing holidays. It's quiet,
warm place where you are aloud to enjoy old times charm with complimentary drinks by fireplace and listen just to clock ticking. Rooms are amazing overlooking garden or little street.Breakfast is delicious and has a great selection. Thank to all wonderfull people of Villa Spalletti Trivelli!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The urban Villa of the Spalletti Trivelli Counts rediscovers its vocation as host of business and leisure travelers, connoisseurs of art and wellbeing. In the heart of Rome, Villa Spalletti Trivelli is unique among the historic residences: a splendid Italian garden, elegant and refined environments furnished with genuine antiques, exclusive energy bar, sumptuous rooms with every comfort... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Villa Spalletti Trivelli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome