My wife and I stayed here for my 40th birthday and, my goodness, I was thoroughly pampered. This beautiful palazzo is to be seen to be believed and is tastefully decorated with fine antiques and objets d'art in the public rooms.The junior suite (Colonna) that my wife booked was also of very high quality and very comfortable. The staff were very pleasant and helped enormously in suggesting and booking restaurants throughout our 4 night stay, all of which were exceptional. Great selection for breakfast and pre meal drinks in the drawing room.
There reallly is nothing to fault this place and all the reviews are true (and in Rome too!). Go there and make a special ocassion truly memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The urban Villa of the Spalletti Trivelli Counts rediscovers its vocation as host of business and leisure travelers, connoisseurs of art and wellbeing. In the heart of Rome, Villa Spalletti Trivelli is unique among the historic residences: a splendid Italian garden, elegant and refined environments furnished with genuine antiques, exclusive energy bar, sumptuous rooms with every comfort... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villa Spalletti Trivelli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome