2,451 results
All reviews termini station complimentary soft drinks diocletian baths la famiglia quiet street mini bar breakfast staff excellent hotel the hotel staff side street free internet minute walk hotel is located breakfast was excellent convenient location hop on hop visit to rome
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We spent a week in Rome. We had the VIP room. King size bed and a terrace. Nice quiet street. Easy walk to the main sights and a short walk to the subway. Good breakfast, helpful staff. Really liked that the minibar was free (soda, water and juice) The view from the terrace was amazing. Lots of shops nearby.

Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Lesley N
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I had been travelling in Italy for a few days and my flight back to the US was from Rome. I selected the Hotel Diocleziano because of the reviews and location. The hotel is located so close to the train station (Roma Termini) it so helpful, as I was alos taking the train to airport in the morning. The staff was friendly and helpful explaning how to catch the airport train and with close recommendations for dinner. The room was nice, seemed a little dated in terms of bedspread and carpeting, but more importantly it was clean and quiet. I was able to walk to the Spanish Steps, the Trevi Fountain, the Ruins and the Colesseum then took the subway back to the train station. Good location, great staff. I would return here next time with hopefully more than a n afternoon in Rome.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank SCCam94
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We stayed 1 night and enjoyed our stay. Can't beat the location to the train station!! Large room, bathroom and very clean!!! The staff was very nice and so friendly!! The breakfast buffet was good with a nice selection for the price. The only thing that was disappointing at the hotel was the Internet although it was free it was also very slow. Overall we had a great stay and will return on our next trip to Rome!!!!

Room tip: Rooms on the 4th floor are super quiet.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Only stayed on night, in town on business. Location was the main factor in picking the hotel, along with postive reviews here. I was very pleasantly surprised at the quality of the hotel. Nice large room, excellent bed, roomy bathroom. When I was told at the front desk that there was also an excercise room and a sauna, I regretted having not packed suitable clothes.

Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank jdehls
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Just returned from a 3 night stay at the Diocleziano.

Won't repeat what other travellers have said suffice to say that its location is great in a nice quiet street, the hotel is spotlessly clean and the staff are all so nice and friendly. Rooms are well appointed including the free soft drink mini bar and free wifi

It makes an ideal base for exploring Rome as its so close to the Metro, train and buses. in addition it's also a two minute walk to the first stop of the hop on hop off sightseeing tour bus (always like to do that on my first day to get my bearings)

There was a good selection at breakfast.

I would highly recommend the hotel to anyone visiting Rome.

• Trip type: Traveled with family